Clothing set 1/6 Darth Vader Genuine leather suit.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Commission of 1/6 Hottoys Darth Vader Genuine Leather undersuit is OPEN.

*Just the leather jumpers, no boots will be given. The jumpers is split, basically the same as the 4.0 Hottoys edtion (which is MMS 452/572). BTW the boots will come later,but not this time, dm if you need.

**Price per suit is
USD150, full payment, including shipping fees and paypal fees.
PAYPAl: [email protected]

***Time frame around 1 month after the commision is closed. (because it is already producing). The order will close in Oct.

The Sample looks like below:

微信图片_20230906190755.jpg
微信图片_20230906183618.jpg

微信图片_20230906190916.jpg
微信图片_20230906190917.jpg

I imagine there's no way of fully knowing but is it a safe bet that this would work with the upcoming Obi-Wan Vader? If I recall correctly, that version is mainly using the Rogue One Vader figure?

Looks like a really good set! Would love a pair of leather boots whenever you start taking orders for those.

I imagine there's no way of fully knowing but is it a safe bet that this would work with the upcoming Obi-Wan Vader? If I recall correctly, that version is mainly using the Rogue One Vader figure?
It is a fair bet but still need to wait it fully released tho. I happended discussed it with friends yesterday that since Breathing Sound Effect(1.0 version ), every Vader figure we'd got so far the body maybe used the same one. As I know 1.0 has the speaker, 2.0(Rouge one )/3.0(With Tarkin)/4.0(ESB) abondoned using it, however 4.0's body still using the body what has speaker hole thus I assued the body is always the same one.

I have taken a look to see what the bodies look like in comparison and I believe all bodies except MMS388 (R1 vader) are using the same body with voice box. I can only see that the lower torso is slimmer and missing texturing on shoulder and upper chest piece than MMS572 (ESB) and MMS279 (ANH).

As someone has said before, I believe Kenobi Vader is using the R1 Vader body and as a base since the helmet, cod piece, battle damaged LED belts look to be the same. My main concern about this new figure is how they plan to approach the control panel light box since it is interchangeable so I am not sure how thin the control panel piece will be or thick it will be.

If you are willing to make a full leather suit tailored to R1/Kenobi, then I have three friends that will be interested in participating, including myself. I think the majority of people will be getting that version as the current best looking 1/6 hot toys has made with the high incentive with the battle damage headsculpt.

hot toys and sideshow are notoriously vague with their discription and how it will be powered. since this is one of their first figures to use USB powered, i am not sure if it will change now the body is or if there will be wiring inside the body since previous vaders only use battery powered

Kenobi vader
  • One (1) finely tailored Darth Vader armor and suit
  • One (1) black cloak
  • One (1) LED-lighted chest panel (power operated) with battle damaged display board
  • One (1) interchangeable display board*
  • One (1) LED-lighted system function belt (power operated)
  • One (1) pair of black boots
ESB vader
  • One (1) newly crafted Darth Vader armor and suit
  • One (1) black cape
  • One (1) chest panel with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated)
  • One (1) system function belt with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
1694487266413.png
1694487280701.png

1694487328167.png
1694487340128.png
1694487399515.png

1694487769363.png

Attachments

• 1694487758747.png
    1694487758747.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 1694487799397.png
    1694487799397.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
I have taken a look to see what the bodies look like in comparison and I believe all bodies except MMS388 (R1 vader) are using the same body with voice box. I can only see that the lower torso is slimmer and missing texturing on shoulder and upper chest piece than MMS572 (ESB) and MMS279 (ANH).

As someone has said before, I believe Kenobi Vader is using the R1 Vader body and as a base since the helmet, cod piece, battle damaged LED belts look to be the same. My main concern about this new figure is how they plan to approach the control panel light box since it is interchangeable so I am not sure how thin the control panel piece will be or thick it will be.

If you are willing to make a full leather suit tailored to R1/Kenobi, then I have three friends that will be interested in participating, including myself. I think the majority of people will be getting that version as the current best looking 1/6 hot toys has made with the high incentive with the battle damage headsculpt.

hot toys and sideshow are notoriously vague with their discription and how it will be powered. since this is one of their first figures to use USB powered, i am not sure if it will change now the body is or if there will be wiring inside the body since previous vaders only use battery powered

Kenobi vader
  • One (1) black cloak
  • One (1) LED-lighted chest panel (power operated) with battle damaged display board
ESB vader
  • One (1) black cape
  • One (1) system function belt with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
View attachment 464682View attachment 464683

View attachment 464685View attachment 464686View attachment 464687

View attachment 464689
+1 for a Obi-Wan Vader version if at all possible. Although I guess we wouldn't know until it actually releases to see the body they use.

Kenobi vader
  • One (1) black cloak
ESB vader
  • One (1) black cape
View attachment 464682View attachment 464683

View attachment 464685View attachment 464686View attachment 464687

View attachment 464689
Lets sit tight and see, no rush.

definitely interested as well. likely will use this for either esb vader or rotj vader

*Just the leather jumpers, no boots will be given. The jumpers is split, basically the same as the 4.0 Hottoys edtion (which is MMS 452/572). BTW the boots will come later,but not this time, dm if you need.

**Price per suit is

***Time frame around 1 month after the commision is closed. (because it is already producing). The order will close in Oct.

View attachment 464400View attachment 464401

View attachment 464403View attachment 464402

A friend of mine in the 1/6 hobbie and with no username here is interested. He tried to contact you in the email [email protected] Can you reply him or write to the email [email protected] ?

thanks

**Price per suit is

View attachment 464400View attachment 464401

View attachment 464403View attachment 464402
Hello, I am late for sure but I didn´t discover this group and post until 2 days ago and I need and want 2 1/6 leather undersuits, can you helpme and include me in the orders please

Back