Clothing set (CLOSED) Darth Vader Genuine Leather BATCH 2 - FINISHED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vader 1.jpeg

Most of them are shipped both Freaks and outside. Please find track on 1st page. Commission CLOSED!

Has anyone managed to find the proper foot pegs to fit the Hot Toys Vader to the boot holes?

I ordered a few long pegs and they didn't end up working because the angle was too great. Anyone mind posting some steps or links to product to make this work? I just won't want to order 5 more types of pegs and have all of them fail, lol. Thanks ahead of time.

Has anyone managed to find the proper foot pegs to fit the Hot Toys Vader to the boot holes?

I ordered a few long pegs and they didn't end up working because the angle was too great. Anyone mind posting some steps or links to product to make this work? I just won't want to order 5 more types of pegs and have all of them fail, lol. Thanks ahead of time.
The Hot Toys Vaders donā€™t use a traditional ball joint ankle which is why havenā€™t been successful. The ankles joints that HT uses for Vader are very similar to the ones sideshow uses which is sort of like a wrist joint but larger. So youā€™ll either need to modify the ankles to accept a traditional ball joint or buy some HT Vader boots and remove the joint to use on the Rise boots.

I'm starting to think the postal service lost my package. What does everyone think of their suits?
I like mine. The quality is nice. Only problem is, I was sent a HT ANH set instead of the Sideshow Set I ordered. Luckily, the newer Sideshow figures have the jump suits very similar to what HT has done, so I just have to change the velcro pieces to match the Sideshow. I haven't tried the suit on the Sideshow body yet to see if it would actually fit though

Last edited:
Glad to hear to hear it. It looked nice from the pics provided anyway. Sorry to hear the wrong set got send but hopefully an easy fix for you. At least flaking won't be a worry going forward.

The Hot Toys Vaders donā€™t use a traditional ball joint ankle which is why havenā€™t been successful. The ankles joints that HT uses for Vader are very similar to the ones sideshow uses which is sort of like a wrist joint but larger. So youā€™ll either need to modify the ankles to accept a traditional ball joint or buy some HT Vader boots and remove the joint to use on the Rise boots.
Yeah, I figured as much. It's just so deep in the boot I can't tell the sizing. When I contacted the maker of the leather suits he said it was a straight peg with a ball on each end. Here is a link of what he sent me:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1520854510...d=&campid=5338413729&toolid=10001&mpt=6623854
I got that one and it didn't reach or fit the hole. I have the Sideshow Vader and his peg looks just like what you described; A giant wrist peg that rotates at the half way point. I'm afraid to try and pull out the plastic insert in the leather boot to replace with a Hot Toys one. Did you manage to fit your boots?

Yeah, I figured as much. It's just so deep in the boot I can't tell the sizing. When I contacted the maker of the leather suits he said it was a straight peg with a ball on each end. Here is a link of what he sent me:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1520854510...d=&campid=5338413729&toolid=10001&mpt=6623854
I got that one and it didn't reach or fit the hole. I have the Sideshow Vader and his peg looks just like what you described; A giant wrist peg that rotates at the half way point. I'm afraid to try and pull out the plastic insert in the leather boot to replace with a Hot Toys one. Did you manage to fit your boots?
I haven't tried yet as I have a pair of Hot Toys boots on my Sideshow Vader.

With that said, I don't think you need to remove the insert on the inside of the custom leather boots. The hot toys pegs should theoretically be able to fit inside the receiving socket in the custom leather boots. The thing is, it's a pain in the butt to pull out those ankle pegs inside the HT Vader boots.

Plan on getting a 1/4 next year. The 1/6 Kenobi figure will also be released. Next year might be a good time for a 3rd run? @hnlee
very possible the kenobi figure will have a new design for his suit if they are to implement a USB wire to the figure for the light up function. might be difficult

Back