Clothing set [RISE] CLOSED: DARTH VADER Genuine Leather Jumper

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
confused as to what my balance is shipped to New York, NY , but I will send as soon as I know, would you mind sending me a PM? Thanks my friend!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your all commitment. I will get back to your PM. I am really sorry, really busy with work last week and this week, and I am focusing on double checking every Vader.
Now I am replying while teaching my kid on his school tasks. Will reply all of your messages soon! Really really sorry and I super appreciate your msgs. Respect to you all!

Here are some photos of the suit:
1. For ANH / ESB:
53885264-b63d-40c7-92cf-5ca82528b2c7.jpg a67fa7ef-91d5-4f36-a624-b62fb09dc3e3.jpg vader anh back.jpg

2. For RO / SS:

RO suit.jpg 5cc260b6-24dd-417b-a232-73889155bc4a.jpg

I will update 1/4 soon

We decided to give gauntlet and boots for everyone weather you use it or not :D

Hi friends, we will experience delay on shipment because we would like to fix the boots' soles. Will try to finish and ship ASAP to each designated address. Thank you for being patience.

Hi all, rest VADER SUIT SHIPPED!!!

Happy holidays and stay healthy!!! Merry Xmas everyone!

Hi guys, I got some PM goin on both here and FB. Looks like I will open limited 2nd run but with slightly different in price due all the involving material and work costs going up. I will open new order list after I finish my Indiana Jones. I need to focus on Indi so will not disappoint people who support me. Thanks all.

Back