Clothing set (Taking Deposit) Hot Toys Han Solo Genuine Leather boots

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking really good hnlee! Interested if anyone backs out or if you make a second batch. Please let me know!

hEYYAH guyssss finally Solo is done....I will contact you for the last payment :) THanks for waiting this long, sorry I am being so draggy and did not finish on time. I hope all of you are well and healthy.

Got my boots in today! Thanks @hnlee! I think some eva foam around the ankles will work to fill them out. I have a busy week so I won't be about to pics but I will when I get a chance.

Am I the only one who's received their pair?

I got mine several days ago. I might need to figure out a way to “stiffen” them up before I successfully put them on my Han figure. Lots of bunching on the boots and pant legs on my first attempt.

Interesting. I didn't have any trouble sliding the boots on, but yea I did get the bunching at the ankle, but we were told about that beforehand so that doesn't really bother me. I'll post pics of whatever solution I find

If there is a rerun, adjustments to the template need to be made so they aren’t so tight at the ankle and have a slightly bigger opening at the top. They taper too much. I stretched the leather as much as I could at the ankle and that helped to get a better look, but not enough to be accurate

For reference, here’s what I mean. My right and left boots weren’t made the same. Right boot is skinnier and was about 1/4” taller than the left (too tall) before I fixed it. The opening on the left boot was pretty good, but still too skinny/narrow at the ankle. The right boot was too skinny from the top down.
The quality of the leather used was really good though and the foot part of the boot was excellent. Just needs a bit of fine tuning to be perfect
So if there’s a re run, these are the edits would suggest:
-make the ankles wider and match the width all the way up to the up of the opening like the boot on the left in my picture. That would solve this issues for sure and would make these fantastic replacement boots

IMG_9349.jpeg

For reference, here’s what I mean. My right and left boots weren’t made the same. Right boot is skinnier and was about 1/4” taller than the left (too tall) before I fixed it. The opening on the left boot was pretty good, but still too skinny/narrow at the ankle. The right boot was too skinny from the top down.
The quality of the leather used was really good though and the foot part of the boot was excellent. Just needs a bit of fine tuning to be perfect
So if there’s a re run, these are the edits would suggest:
-make the ankles wider and match the width all the way up to the up of the opening like the boot on the left in my picture. That would solve this issues for sure and would make these fantastic replacement boots

View attachment 459308
Thank you so much for your suggestion my friend. I really really appreciate it. I apologize if I cant push as expectation.
I am not sure to do a re-run. But I will consider it for sure. Again thanks for your support/

I'm selling mine. I have 2 sets (tall pegs). PM me if interested.

UPDATE: 1 set sold, 1 set remains.

Last edited:
Back