Clothing set (Taking Deposit) Hot Toys Han Solo Genuine Leather boots

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, sorry I need to know which pegs you are going to use is because I need to adjust the BOOTS LENGTH. So here are points that I have to mention:

1. HOTTOYS HAN SOLO using long pegs (which I think kinda weird because the body is actually built for shorter - the arms kinda shorts if we set the parameter of longer pegs), but that what it is.
2. For the boots pegs, it will be a flexible resin so any pegs will do as long as it is equal to Hot Toys. Sometimes other bodies pegs are bigger or smaller (smaller not too much problem because what you need to do is just wrap it up with double tape to make it steady).
3. Again, I need to know which pegs you want to use to adjust the length of the boots. This is an extra service, I can just make equally by using Hot toys Han solo tall pegs but I want to give options whoever does not like him in long pegs.
4. Just let me know each individually if you use short or tall so I can adjust it as you ordered.

Length of the ankle pegs will determine how tall the sleeve of boots needs to be. If I were to put short ankle pegs on my ANH Han right now, instead of the boots hitting just below the knees, they would then move up to around the middle of the knee if not higher.

Not only that, for those of us that have the ANH Han figure, if we’re forced to use shorter ankle pegs with these new boots, then our Han figures will effectively also be shorter in overall height. So, if we want our current HT Han Solo’s to be the same height they are with the stock boots, we need the new boots tailored to the longer ankle pegs that the figure originally comes with.

That’s the way I figure it at least

Thanks for explaining. This is 100% the purpose why I asked about the pegs we are using.

Can you count me in please.
Also is a way to make smooth the upper part as the lower part. To be more accurate.
Thank you

Also interested, providing we can see some more angles. And like someone mentioned, it would help if the texture of top of the boot could match the smoothness of the bottom of the boot. The grain of the leather seems a little too large.

Hi guys, I am so sorry for the late response. I am now doing another proto after long holiday in our country. It is the 1st time ever after 2,5 yrs we had open holidays. So it was kinda crazy and everything not normal yet. On the other hand, I am grieving for my late grandmother. We just had all of the ceremonies and all done. So I am back to normal this week. I will keep you updated and will prioritize who believes in me and made a deposit back then. Sorry for the late response.

Hi guys, I am so sorry for the late response. I am now doing another proto after long holiday in our country. It is the 1st time ever after 2,5 yrs we had open holidays. So it was kinda crazy and everything not normal yet. On the other hand, I am grieving for my late grandmother. We just had all of the ceremonies and all done. So I am back to normal this week. I will keep you updated and will prioritize who believes in me and made a deposit back then. Sorry for the late response.
Awesome to hear, we get a updated list of people who are in so far.

Back