Head sculpture DDL Bill by WW - Open to order

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey falks,

Sculpt is up for pre ordering now.

Unpainted
Necked - eache version $220
Neck less - Each Version $170

Painted - Closed
Necked - eache version $350
Neck less - Each Version $300

Paypal is [email protected] (please add infor name address email phone no and forum name when making the payments)

Purchased List

1. Raymond F - Unpainted
2. Michael Lee - Painted
3. Jakob Leka - Unpainted
4. Frankell Baramdyka - Unpainted - Neckless
5. Marcel Klos - Painted

8.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say, you fixed my biggest issue with digital sculpting. The way you blended the hair on the side of the face to meet the skin is just fantastic, I hate digital sculpts that look like the hair is bolted on, leaving a hard edge. Also, the detail and fine strand of hair really show the care you put into this. Again, most digital sculpts have much more suggestive hair, with thick grooves. It's almost abstract. This looks very natural. Nice job!

I have to say, you fixed my biggest issue with digital sculpting. The way you blended the hair on the side of the face to meet the skin is just fantastic, I hate digital sculpts that look like the hair is bolted on, leaving a hard edge. Also, the detail and fine strand of hair really show the care you put into this. Again, most digital sculpts have much more suggestive hair, with thick grooves. It's almost abstract. This looks very natural. Nice job!
Thank you so much bro. this is something I wanted to do in my sculpts and finally figured it on how to do.

Back