Full figure Deckard "White Dragon Version" [S.Pettersenart, Yunsil (Toribox), ShanePoole] Coming Soon!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like another homerun @S.Pettersenart! Miss the days when you used to offer the unpainted sculpt and clothing sets, was the only way I could afford to grab all the different looks, though I did splurge for the rooftop full figure. Still one of my faves in my collection.

Was curious with this one as the shirt looks bright blue on yours but light grey on the screen used prop. Just lighting? Tie also looks burgundy/brown on screen used but black on yours. It looks like an amazing set though! Loving it!

Attachments

• IMG_6444.jpeg
    IMG_6444.jpeg
    72.3 KB
  • IMG_6445.png
    IMG_6445.png
    3.8 MB
Looks like another homerun @S.Pettersenart! Miss the days when you used to offer the unpainted sculpt and clothing sets, was the only way I could afford to grab all the different looks, though I did splurge for the rooftop full figure. Still one of my faves in my collection.

Was curious with this one as the shirt looks bright blue on yours but light grey on the screen used prop. Just lighting? Tie also looks burgundy/brown on screen used but black on yours. It looks like an amazing set though! Loving it!
Blue shirt is at the begining of the movie :)

Thanks, yes the days of old are missed.
Unfortunately, the cost is so high for the clothing now as well as everything else.

To be honest I asked Yunsil to make the shirt like the image you are referring to but she made it more like it is on screen.
I suppose that makes more sense.
Not sure about the tie; Probably the same with the shirt: lighting and film processing, etc?

Same thing happened with the rooftop shirt.
It is brown in person but blue on screen.

Anyway, thanks again!
I'm glad you were able to get that version and are still enjoying it!

Back