Do you want the clothing of The Lost Boys?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The-Lost-Boys-1987-costumes-wardrobe.jpg

The inner coat is a leather type of material.

Custom-David-s-Overcoat.jpg

Natchan

These are photos provided by mmmmBrains. The inner jacket is a highly distressed black leather.

Here is a replica of the blood bottle

The-Lost-Boys-1987-movie-props_zpsfe9709d5.jpg

The worm box is a lo mein noodle box with worms - you can see a sample on the base of the Neca figure posted

Last edited:
86464957.jpg

64664278.jpg

Just noticed the pictures on the front page. Looks like a good start! The black coat I like. I don't like the jeans and undercoat though, looks a bit generic. That brown color isn't right for the jacket and it should be longer, more flush with the overcoat. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Also I would purpose you not include the sleeves on the brown coat, which would cause the black coat to lay more naturally on the arms. Looks a bit bulky. No one will display one coat without the other. Just my opinion. Would be awesome if you could include a few accessories with this set.. The noodle box and bottle of blood!

Are we sure the pants are demin? I almost think the outfit would flow better with some normal black pants.

Some me typing i pretty much agree above :goodpost: Leather pants would be awesome but can't picture it in my head with the matarial with the coat. I don't like the jeans and undercoat though, looks a bit generic. That brown color isn't right for the jacket

Would we be able to buy only certain parts of this when it's done?, if the inner leather jacket it's made accurately I'd very much like to pick that up to complete my bash.

Back