Do you want the clothing of The Lost Boys?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a message from natchan...

"hi, i will make a draft for you guys about lost boys, lets play together and have more fun for your collections."

Sounds promising guys!

Here is a message from natchan...

"hi, i will make a draft for you guys about lost boys, lets play together and have more fun for your collections."

Sounds promising guys!

Hi, i started and love to workout some bespoke items for collector, The Lost Boys, I love to make it, but please reach my bottom line! otherwise i cannot support my life.....haha, still need some money

86464957.jpg

64664278.jpg

Just noticed the pictures on the front page. Looks like a good start! The black coat I like. I don't like the jeans and undercoat though, looks a bit generic. That brown color isn't right for the jacket and it should be longer, more flush with the overcoat. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Also I would purpose you not include the sleeves on the brown coat, which would cause the black coat to lay more naturally on the arms. Looks a bit bulky. No one will display one coat without the other. Just my opinion. Would be awesome if you could include a few accessories with this set.. The noodle box and bottle of blood!

Are we sure the pants are demin? I almost think the outfit would flow better with some normal black pants.

Looking okay on the overcoat. However the shoulder seams are way too far down the arm. The buttons should be four by four.

The under jacket should not be brown, but a smokey black (distressed). The length looks correct, as it is a waist jacket. The lapels need to need to be smaller on the under jacket. They shouldn't protrude further than the overcoat lapels. The pants do need to be black denim or leather. I would be good with leather.

I believe this Neca looks fairly close.
david1_zps82642551.jpg

Last edited:
Looking great on the overcoat.

The under jacket should not be brown, but a smokey black (distressed). The length looks correct, as it is a waist jacket. The lapels need to need to be smaller on the under jacket. They shouldn't protrude further than the overcoat lapels. The pants do need to be black denim or leather. I would be good with leather.

david1_zps82642551.jpg

:goodpost::lecture For some reason I thought the undercoat was longer.

86464957.jpg

64664278.jpg

Just noticed the pictures on the front page. Looks like a good start! The black coat I like. I don't like the jeans and undercoat though, looks a bit generic. That brown color isn't right for the jacket and it should be longer, more flush with the overcoat. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Also I would purpose you not include the sleeves on the brown coat, which would cause the black coat to lay more naturally on the arms. Looks a bit bulky. No one will display one coat without the other. Just my opinion. Would be awesome if you could include a few accessories with this set.. The noodle box and bottle of blood!

Are we sure the pants are demin? I almost think the outfit would flow better with some normal black pants.

Thanks for your opinion. the brown jacket is no sleeves, totally agreed of your point. longer and anything want to change? like the material of the brown jacket?

please provide me the photos of noodle box and bottle of blood.

for the pants, most of the collectors thought it is a black jeans. I'm no idea on it... please show me which one is correct....

Looking okay on the overcoat. However the shoulder seams are way too far down the arm. The buttons should be four by four.

david1_zps82642551.jpg

thanks.

actually this is my first draft and still under correction.

yes, the shoulder will be improved later on.

for the inner jacket, it is a dirty black cloth? not a leather? if yes, i will correct it.

for the pants, i guess it may really a normal black cloth pants.. not my jeans, not the leather...

Back