[DoggieDoc] Forrest Gump accessory set and bench: COLLECTING BALANCES

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [DoggieDoc] Forrest Gump accessory set and bench: NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS

please put in the waitlist,thanks

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Re: [DoggieDoc] Forrest Gump accessory set and bench: NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS

Ok, the following folks are the only remaining people who have not yet sent a deposit. I will be asking you all to please pay the deposit or full payment by March 31st. This should give you all about 1 full month since letting me know you needed a little more time. If you have changed your mind at all please let me know as there is already a lengthy waitlist and many interested parties who would take your spot. Thanks, everyone!

P.S. if I am wrong and you have sent your deposit please let me know so I can double check my PP. I try to update this list immediately whenever a payment is received but I never claim to be perfect:)

A7raja
Pierre Niox
Perro (Youri)
FadeFilmStudio
nearedg3
Levit05
Queromarvel
MrVolatile96
zjwChina990818 (john818)

Last edited:
Hey all! Based on feedback and my own displeasure with the appearance of the stripes on the suitcase I decided to go back to the drawing board and figure out how to do it better.

Please check out the final result. I'm very happy with it!

5d4553d3167698315105b4fb737ab842.jpg
53d41c634088938def88d28138566e9c.jpg
b94bf99d539662aaba071c52e1e9e5c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Got it thanks!

Alrighty, I have received all the decals and they look great! I am completing final adjustments to the suitcase cloth covering and stripes and I have fully painted all the hats. Now to apply all decals, weather the hats, and continue going full bore at the suitcases.

One of my 3D printers hit a snag so I haven't been able to finish printing all the suitcase housings and inserts, but I fixed that tonight so I will have those printing as I work on covering and hinging the suitcases I have already printed. Everything is moving along well!

How come I went from 4 to 6 on the waitlist?

Yea I went from 6 to 8. Must of added 2 people. Maybe inquired prior I don't know.

Yes, apologies, guys...i had missed a couple people so I added them in in the correct order. Apologies for the lack of communication on that.

Back