Evil dead II, Ash williams clothes and Unpaited Head !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betomatali

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
we are offering Ash Williams clothing set and unpainted head, the shirt and the pants is NOT the same cloth of our Full figure and they are NOT made by Lu, but the production have been supervised by her, I DONT offers the painted head. the muscular body TTM19 is ideal for this set.

cost:
shirt and pants: 150 usd
unpainted head: 60 usd
shipping: 17 usd world wide

send your payment to: [email protected]

thanks.

1. elvis1976
2. groucho69ful
3. galactiboy
4.nitro80 (2heads)
5.mtrejo463 PAYMENT RECEIVED (clothes and unpainted head)
6.snaakpac PAYMENT RECEIVED (unpainted head)
7.averagejo
8. mightyq PAYMENT RECEIVED (clothes set)
9.Vipertoyz (head)
10.Hirogen (head)

5578089978_73b8b61397_b.jpg

2014-03-16-15.53.04a.jpg

2014-03-16-16.02.29a.jpg

2014-03-16-16.03.33A.jpg

2014-03-16-16.04.23A.jpg

2014-03-16-16.03.15A.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Beto, should we pay for these now, or is this just for interest?

Also, any chance you'll also re-release the possessed hand? I really need one of those :pray:

Please add me to the list for 2 head sculpts, will send payment as soon as confirmation received!

i dont think i can offer the hand but im considering offer the chainsaw model kit i need at least 10 orders best regards

Beto put me down for a head sculpt and clothing kit. If you start taking names for the ANY accessories put me down as well! Thanks!

1. elvis1976
2. groucho69ful
3. galactiboy
4.nitro80 (2heads)
5.mtrejo463
6.snaakpac PAYMENT RECEIVED (unpainted head)
7.averagejo

Yes, you can send your payments now, best regards.

Lu.

Last edited:
Money sent for an unpainted head, please add me to the list for the chainsaw kit- thank you.

i dont think i can offer the hand but im considering offer the chainsaw model kit i need at least 10 orders best regards

Nice, I actually was able to get a chainsaw from another member, but awesome to offer it up for others. As for the hand, I'll still light candles in hopes of getting one someday :lol

I'll send payment for one Ash head on Friday, thanks so much for offering these again! I've been considering repainting the one I have, but glad I can keep it and work on a new one :rock

Does anyone know where I might be able to get the harness/holster and the sawn off shotgun?

Best bet with the shotgun is to pick up a Sideshow figure and cut off the end of the barrel. It's not 100% accurate, but close enough.

As for the harness and holster it's something you'd either have to make yourself or get one commissioned. It's not an impossible item to make, but would require work, supplies and some trial and error.

clothing set for me beto...thanks...........just paid in full for clothing beto...

Back