Full figure Ash Williams: Army Of Darkness

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boris

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I’m taking deposits for a full figure run of Ash Williams, based on his appearance in Army Of Darkness. This will be a high end set, with no expense spared. We will need 10 committed members to make this a reality. The estimate price at 10 orders is 1800$ for a painted set.

Payment Info:

If you want to join, send a 200$ payment to this PayPal, [email protected]

The payment schedule will go like this, 200$ per month for 8 months, then the remaining balance for the final payment.

If we don’t get 10 members then the deposit will be refunded.

What’s Included:

Painted sculpt

Blue shirt, cape, pants, and armor

Shoes

Artificial Hand

Artists:

Sculptor: Yi Xie

Tailor: Just Z Studio

Accessories: Unconfirmed

C0827B9A-9509-4030-BB55-20769D3A9C5E.jpeg

Price is too high. I guess thats why noone is interested ;) You guys need to stop with this utopic prices!

Price is too high. I guess thats why noone is interested ;) You guys need to stop with this utopic prices!
The sculpt itself is probably why it's so high. Yixie charges a massive price for his sculpts, though I agree 1800 seems a little steep.

Not sure if you’re implying what I think you’re implying, but I only charge what the artists quote me. I’m not into profiting off of my fellow collectors. Hiring artists for a project is a costly endeavor, especially popular ones.

You’re correct, the sculptor fee is a big part of the price. The armor is another factor.
I completely forgot the metal pieces. It's really surprising how expensive metal pieces can get though.

Back