FENG's Mr Torrence Head Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Taking preorder now.

$40 unpainted + shipping
$140 painted + shipping

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

List...

1) Deckard 1 x painted
2) TheObsoleteMan 1 x unpainted
3) Snake Eater 1 x painted
4) Dragonsleeper 1 x unpainted

F23_20101103035134921.jpg

P1010078.jpg

P1010080.jpg

Last edited:
Got a msg from Feng... he is asking at least 10 sculpts then he will start offering it... currently we are still under 10 and some of you have paid. If we dont hit/go over that magic number I'm afraid he'll pull the plug and full refund to the people who paid already.
Maybe this sub forum layout makes it harder for collectors stumble across this post so if you know anyone else would be interested in this sculpt please pass this link to them. Thanks!

This is really just an amazing job! If i had the money I would totally bash one, but I wanted to drop in and say great work! It' really stunning :).

Could you put up a list or something to let us now how close you are to 10? Not to sound like an ass, but I'm not to keen on having my money tied up in a project that's in limbo.

Oh that sucks, how many short are we? Maybe I could buy a 2nd to throw on ebay or something to at least get us there?

So what's the word on this? Yea or nay? I paid up because this was tagged as a "For Sale" thread, there was no mention of having to reach a certain limit.

Damn interest section, I only check in here every couple of days if that. I can't believe we won't make it to ten here with everyone who has the Screaming figure already.

I'm on the fence about this. I'm not convinced, though it is f'ing amazing... That it's a nessisary upgrade from the subway sculpt. Quality is miles ahead on that but liknesss on subway seems to have the edge? That being said I would have never seen this unless I went to update my interest thread. Stupid forum rules are ruining this place.

Boycott it Xeno. Post this damn thing where people can see it and you will be up to 10 in no time.

I wish I had a Subway Jack, to swap heads. That outfit with this head would be dope!

Back