Finally Made It!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone --

Happy to finally have made it to this forum. I've been bothering Hosam enough on IG and can leave him alone for a bit :). I live in Westchester County, NY and work in the city. I'm a lifelong wrestling fan and collector of various memorabilia and ephemera. I learned about 1:6 figures after coming across an amazing Bret Hart custom online. So far, I only have a custom 1984 AMA MJ, with plenty more to come. Thanks!

-J-

Nice to meet a fellow wrestling fan. I'm off to see All In at Wembley this weekend. I also look forward to seeing your figures in the future. I have a number that require my attention before they will be ready (Bret, Owen, Sting, Davey Boy, Rick Flair, Undertaker and Macho Man).

Best

Jamie

Nice to meet a fellow wrestling fan. I'm off to see All In at Wembley this weekend. I also look forward to seeing your figures in the future. I have a number that require my attention before they will be ready (Bret, Owen, Sting, Davey Boy, Rick Flair, Undertaker and Macho Man).

Best

Jamie
Thanks man! My (far fetched) goal is to do an ECW Paul E project someday. But amazing to see whatā€™s been done to date.

paul heyman no no no GIF by WWE

Back