Accessory FOR SALE: 1/6 Mad Max Boots (RW and FR) and 1/6 Paracord Bracelets

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boots are made-to-order with a typical turnaround of 2-4 weeks. Newly improved production model now for sale. PM me for details.

BUMP.

I got two of the previous versions. Can you post the new version to see the differences? Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Soon. I was able to improve the harness by adding an extra "rivet" per strap. It's a cosmetic detail, but an aesthetic improvement in my opinion.

UPDATED production sample:

madmaxboots3.jpgmadmaxboots2.jpgmadmaxboots1.jpgmadmaxboots4.jpg

Boots are made-to-order and weathering differs slightly from pair to pair (like the real thing).

All inquiries PM me.

For those getting the new VTS Fury Road figure, hit me up for a pair of upgraded boots. $60USD shipped in the USA.

These are fantastic, Mr. E! Gots to get me a pair! I need to time this based on the new Mel headsculpt taking shape in the customs area.

Soon. I was able to improve the harness by adding an extra "rivet" per strap. It's a cosmetic detail, but an aesthetic improvement in my opinion.

What is this improvement?

The improvement was the addition of an extra rivet on the boot harness, located near the metal "O" ring. The updated version is more accurate to the on-screen boots.

Oh yes, I see now. Funny enough, I've been looking today for a pair of Harness boots for myself... then I stumble on this. Meant to be.

Can you make the divot at the top of the boot made-to-order? I imagine that's a yes. This is really great work, man! Truly!

Yes sir. If you want to provide specific reference material to base their appearance off of, I can work with from that as well. Cheers :)

i will look to buying two sets of boots and harnesses in the new year for sure...one for Old skool Mad max and one for Fury road

To hell and back, enjoy the latest round of **** kickers from the wasteland!

GEDC0786.JPGGEDC0787.JPGGEDC0788.JPG

These will ship out within the next few days by the way.

Last edited:
Back