Accessory FOR SALE: 1/6 Mad Max Boots (RW and FR) and 1/6 Paracord Bracelets

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I interested too.

나의 SM-G930L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Currently on a break from making these. I will likely return in the coming months. Just got burnt out with life.

Recent commissions:

GEDC1672.JPG
GEDC1674.JPG

Just a note for interested parties: due to rising costs of materials involved in the updated boots, I will be raising the prices of the boots by approximately $10USD each soon. As of right now (2/26/19) the prices are still accurately listed on page one.

Prices of boots updated on first page. Current commission orders are nearing completion; will be posting photos very soon. Interested parties, PM me. I currently have one order to fulfill.

And just to give you an idea what they look like before weathering and final detailing:

Attachments

• GEDC1676.JPG
    GEDC1676.JPG
    409.8 KB · Views: 86
  • GEDC1681.JPG
    GEDC1681.JPG
    387.5 KB · Views: 80
  • GEDC1683.JPG
    GEDC1683.JPG
    687.4 KB · Views: 78
Thanks for directing me to this thread, Mr.E.
As I mentioned in my pm reply to you, I just ordered the accessory set from FMC in the Philippines. Jon's 1/6 metal pieces are amazing. They are also VERY pricey, and I'm feelin' the hurt... Because his RW set already comes with the double boot straps and spikes, I hope you'll understand when I ask to buy only your boots, with no straps included, at a slightly lowered cost.

We all know this character is a pretty expensive one to put together- and there would be no point in spending extra money on a set of boot straps that I can't use, if it can be avoided. Let me know, and thanks! Your boots are definitely top-shelf work.

Thanks for directing me to this thread, Mr.E.
As I mentioned in my pm reply to you, I just ordered the accessory set from FMC in the Philippines. Jon's 1/6 metal pieces are amazing. They are also VERY pricey, and I'm feelin' the hurt... Because his RW set already comes with the double boot straps and spikes, I hope you'll understand when I ask to buy only your boots, with no straps included, at a slightly lowered cost.

We all know this character is a pretty expensive one to put together- and there would be no point in spending extra money on a set of boot straps that I can't use, if it can be avoided. Let me know, and thanks! Your boots are definitely top-shelf work.
Sent a reply to you on SSF.

Back