Freddie Mercury Singing Sculpt by Digi

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freddie Mercury Singing Head sculpt Interest by Digi Sculpt Update

Profile looks good, but why such weird neck line?Here will be too much space between chin and neck in the bottom.And expression looks bit painful not blessed by music beauty.But very good start!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forehead might be slightly too large. I don't think the hairline starts so far back. Maybe if the hairline can be pulled up a little?

the headsculpt....looks different....can't put my finger on it tho....

I'm interested in comments I really dig it but can't suss what's off.

As for outfits I was gonna set up a clothing run but I found the outfit for cheap.

Pants and vest set.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Scal...057073?hash=item3d1e66c6b1:g:C-4AAOSw-KFXc5BJ

Vest
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MCToys-1...172726?hash=item33847ddb36:g:GeYAAOSw9N1Vp2S3

Pants
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACI-Toys...803707?hash=item5b263185fb:g:-sUAAOSwv0tVXasK

I'll say from front mouth is too wide horizontally.Maybe all face lover part is too wide.Also I think his nose from front looks too small and eyes bit wrong placed.Just subjective observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

And too strong , deep those lines beside mouth.Specially in front look.

Hey, been lurking here. Only haven't posted because I'm afraid if I go down the musician lane I'll have ANOTHER expensive obsession! Might be in eventually, but I don't mind helping out (take it or leave it)

Anyway, I did a quick overlay of the profile and it looks to me like it needs more of an underside to the neck and the forhead needs to start sloping back sooner. Also, slightly more arch tot he bridge of the nose and slightly longer nose overall. The upper eyelid comes all the way down, without having much of the lower lid showing (the cheek comes up when the mouth is open and eyes are closed hiding the lower lid).

That's what I see anyway, YMMV.

Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 4.44.46 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-07-12 at 4.45.36 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-07-12 at 4.54.46 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Sorry, I was going by the earlier post - looks like the eyes are fixed and the nose is more arched, but the slope of the forhead/head still needs fixing and if there were more of the throat/under neck area it might help.

Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 5.08.56 PM.jpg

Attachments

• freddie-mercury-london-united-kingdom-july-madame-tussauds-london-waxwork-statue-created-madam-t.jpg
    freddie-mercury-london-united-kingdom-july-madame-tussauds-london-waxwork-statue-created-madam-t.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 149
  • freddie-mercury-famous-wax-museum-madame-tussauds-london-england-30432210.jpg
    freddie-mercury-famous-wax-museum-madame-tussauds-london-england-30432210.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 158
  • blog_oh_4124426_6571020_tr_londyn_maj_2008_063.jpg
    blog_oh_4124426_6571020_tr_londyn_maj_2008_063.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 156
  • 4125668332_f740ecce6a_b.jpg
    4125668332_f740ecce6a_b.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 169

Sorry, I was going by the earlier post - looks like the eyes are fixed and the nose is more arched, but the slope of the forhead/head still needs fixing and if there were more of the throat/under neck area it might help.

View attachment 276501

I think this overlay shows a lot on what can be improved on, thanks a lot for helping to explain comatoast!

In fact I think the Sculptor might want to consider altering the neck plug position to be slightly angled since that's what Freddie head does whenever he sings with his eyes closed.

Hey guys thank you for the feedback especially Comatoast it's much appreciated, I've forwarded the comments and the sculpt is being tweaked.... expect to see some new pics in the next day or so.

Once everyone is happy I'll be calling for payments. :)

Does it include the mic too?

Nice sculpt.In front look I'm not sure about nose, but profile looks spot on.

Last edited:

But I can get about so much space between chin and neck at the bottom of head.Why so less flesh there?

Last edited:

So guys Calling for Payments for Freddie M Singing sculpt. This will probably be a limited run I'm not 100% sure yet.... they will be cast in Flesh colour resin and may take month to 6 weeks to print and cast + Moulding. Please include in the payment name and Address thanks.

Price is $75 plus paypal fee's or gift.

Postage is
$10 for USA
$18 - Anywhere else.

Please send payment to [email protected]

Last edited:
Re: Freddie Mercury singing sculpt by Digi CALLING FOR PAYMENTS

Could you show head's bottom pic please?Thanks.

Re: Freddie Mercury singing sculpt by Digi CALLING FOR PAYMENTS

Here is the final sculpt guys..... teeth have been slightly adjusted, hairline has been bought down slightly and under chin has been adjusted.
Please let me know once you've sent your payments so I can mark you down.

thumbnail_Freddie Mercury Sculpt-FINAL-5.jpg

Back