Freddy gloves whit metal blades ANOES

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betomatali

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Freddy gloves whit metal blades ANOES
IMG_7355.jpg

freddy-gloves.jpg

[email protected]

1-RIDDICK
2-Slp bishop (Glove and blades)
3-senbi575
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-

[email protected]

Last edited:
Re: 5 Freddy Gloves (Part 1)

Hi beto, im really sorry to keep pestering you, but i sent a message to your gmail.
thanks

1-RIDDICK
2-Slp bishop (Glove and blades)

dont worry i refund 10 usd to each this way all have the special cost!
the blades are made of stainless steel, easy to paint and sharp whit a dremell!! be carefull!!

Hey beto just put my 10.00 towards my Freddys revenge figure thanks alot beto

Don’t worry man I have not played ether so it’s just paid for items that have shipped out.
I think you were waiting for the shipping quote for the glove and head. I spoke to Beto on g-mail Monday evening and he said it was $35 for both so I hope that helps.

But there is no need to worry if Beto takes a while to reply or if you have to pm him a few times. Before I started customizing it used to worry when this happened with other customizers but now I understand. When you log in and you have a few dozen emails and pms you can spend all day replying and get no work done or you can work through them bit by bit and find a happy medium.

I say a few dozen in my case but Beto is hugely popular so we are probably talking maybe a few hundred :lol so that’s a lot of typing to do in someone’s 2nd language (no offence beto)

I know you were only giving a friendly reminder but I thought this was needed to be said to put a lot of minds at rest :peace

I paid in full for this and I'm not worried. But... there is something...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4341296&postcount=44

I paid in full for this and I'm not worried. But... there is something...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4341296&postcount=44

Hi sorry for the delay , i have lots of orders and sending invoque orders to all is not something i can do, takes much time, well the true is i already ship you the glove AND the head whit hat today, so you can pay for the head and the hat when you have a chance the total is $65 usd plus shipping $15 my paypal adress is [email protected]

Hi sorry for the delay , i have lots of orders and sending invoque orders to all is not something i can do, takes much time, well the true is i already ship you the glove AND the head whit hat today, so you can pay for the head and the hat when you have a chance the total is $65 usd plus shipping $15 my paypal adress is [email protected]

Awesome, thx for the reply!
I totally understand your situation.
Will send payment this week for sure :)

Man Beto I wish I saw this earlier, I would of added this to my order..

well this glove whit blades still available i can ship whit you Freddy revenge figure when it was ready to ship by the way not shure if you still interesed in this let me know please amigo!!

Back