Full figure [FRwL custom] Benjamin Martin - The Patriot, 2000 [PO - Closed]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the status of this project? Last update was Jan 18th that the figures will be all ready !!
Hi Hosam ,

March 10 on Facebook From Russia wrote this message:

Hello friends
In.connection with the latest events in the world, we have
to make several important updates on the Patriot project.
1. Clothes, accessories and weapons have been ready for a
long time and are in Russia
2. HS have been painted for a long time, but at the moment
they are in Ukraine with a painting artist and we do not
have the opportunity to transfer them to Russia until there
are communication routes between our countries or until
the mail starts working in Ukraine.
3. We ask you to be patient and get through the current
situation with us.

Last edited:
Hi Hosam ,

March 10 on Facebook From Russia wrote this message:

Hello friends
In.connection with the latest events in the world, we have
to make several important updates on the Patriot project.
1. Clothes, accessories and weapons have been ready for a
long time and are in Russia
2. HS have been painted for a long time, but at the moment
they are in Ukraine with a painting artist and we do not
have the opportunity to transfer them to Russia until there
are communication routes between our countries or until
the mail starts working in Ukraine.
3. We ask you to be patient and get through the current
situation with us.
That's right
Thank you very much for duplicating the text from Facebook here.
I apologize for the long silence, what happened at the end of February cut off at the moment any means of transferring parcels from Ukraine to Russia
My partner Maximus Miniature Studio, who paints all my works, is in a very difficult situation and is physically unable to send HS to me in Russia now.
We are waiting for this situation to end soon and then Maxim will send HS and I will be able to send the figures to you.

I apologize for the silence.
Today HS were received in Poland by one of the participants of this run.
We couldn't send him directly from Ukraine to Russia, so we asked him to act as an intermediary.
He will send a package to me in the next few days.
After receiving, I just add HS and am ready to ship

Hi guys.
Unfortunately, the HS package cannot be transferred from Poland (EU countries have stopped sending parcels to my country)
1 of the reasons for the delay is connected with this.

But, Arkadius (the person who received HS in Poland) is ready to help us and send individual parcels with HS to each of you.
In this case, we will have 2 parcels:
1 package from Arkadius with ready HS
2 from me a box with a figurine, accessories and certificates.
The only difficulty is in this case to have to pay 2 times for delivery (to me and Arkadius)
Several people have already used this option and received figurines
Their names are below - You can contact them and they will confirm that this method works

2. Andrea Pagni (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
3. Manuel Ravasio (FB) - DX (Unpainted) - SHIPPED
5. Aaron Fields (FB) - (Black coat version) - SHIPPED
8. Alex Chabra (FB) (Final battle version) - SHIPPED
9. Amedeo Tolosa (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
11. Dario Barbera (FB) - (Black coat version) - SHIPPED
15. Arkadiusz RaÅŗny (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
16. Roberto Barattini (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
26. JƩrƓme Rey (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
27. Satoshi Takano (FB) (Unpainted) - DX - SHIPPED

If you are interested in this option, please write to me and send your delivery address.

The second difficulty is sending money to me to pay for delivery.
Paypal, Swift, and other transfers do not work(
Everything is blocked
The only way I found to get money in Russia is a transfer through the KoronaPay system

The second difficulty is sending money to me to pay for delivery.
Paypal, Swift translation, and other translations do not work(
Everything is blocked
The only way I found to get money in Russia is a transfer through the KoronaPay system
But there are 10 of them from the list above - only 2 of them managed to send money this way.

One of them, Amedeo Tolosa, agreed to help me receive these payments.
People sent payments to him and he collected them and sent them to me (Thanks again Amadeo!)

Accordingly, after I have your delivery address, I enter it into the mail system and see the cost.
I'm converting it into euros and waiting for you to make a transfer to Amadeo.
After that, when Amadeo receives the transfer, he puts it on the card and sends it to me.
After that I can send the parcel

I understand that this is very inconvenient and long - but for the current day this is the only way(

Meanwhile, I still have an option how to get a parcel with our HS from Poland, but I do not know how long it will take(

This project been nothing but a nightmare.

More than 2 weeks ago, Ulli contacted me on FB asking me to pay for shipping fees to alternative PayPal account since he can't use his PayPal. And I did.
Been waiting for anything from him after I paid about tracking number and stuff with me sending lots of PMs to him, unfortunately he just disappeared once again. He also gave me a wrong tracking number says when I try to trace it "No data matches entered tracking number".

Every time I ask about shipping, Ulli keeps bringing the war excuse. I have received so many stuff during this month from Russia, no problems at all and no delays. All arrived safe and sound.

If you can't/won't ship, please find a way to refund what I fully paid for so you can keep the figure.

You're not a good person Hosan, I'm sorry, but it's true.
I haven't gone anywhere and have never ignored you or anyone else in Facebook replies.
I have been on vacation in the village for the last 2 weeks.

Your track number is correct like any other track number I have given.
But the package has not been sent yet - as I told you earlier,
I will be able to send your and other parcels after I receive the money with which I can send.

You sent money to Amadeo, who re-sends it to me through the Coronapay system, but since my country is under sanctions, Amadeo cannot send more than one payment per week and more than 500 euros at a time.

Before that, I sent the packages that are listed above and paid for them immediately myself, but now I can't do it because I still haven't received the money back for sending these packages

Therefore, YES - I am still waiting for my money to return to me initially for previously sent parcels and then I will start receiving money for sending current parcels.

Hosan You know Amadeo and other Italian people who are involved in your projects.
What is the difficulty in writing to them and clarifying?

Now I need to run away to work - I will come back with a fan and answer you in more detail both here and on Facebook.

In the meantime, be patient and your parcel will reach you.

Attachments

• 1 хŠ¾ŃŠ°Š½.jpg
    1 хŠ¾ŃŠ°Š½.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 0
  • 2 хŠ¾ŃŠ°Š½.jpg
    2 хŠ¾ŃŠ°Š½.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 0
Has anyone active on this forum received their set? It appears FB only so far.
So far, only those who are indicated by several messages above have received.
Unfortunately, I can't send it to everyone at once - since I can't get the money to send it quickly.
I'll write more in the evening - don't worry

Back