FS: Jared Nomak - Blade 2

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st batch of 20 shipped as scheduled. thanks to everyone who ordered. still available for orders.

apologies for not posting much. had a fire incident and kept me busy cleaning up and recovering. thanks again :)

3001.jpg

1111.jpg

nice! Where i can find list whether it was sent to me or not and tracking number? :)

nice! Where i can find list whether it was sent to me or not and tracking number? :)

hi D-9-. yours has not yet shipped and will be for the april 15 batch together with salamanca sets. will message you once shipped for the tracking no.. thanks :)

just a thumbs up bump for dan and everyone involved.

i've got my package today and the head sculpt looks awesome in hand, nuff respect. really nice outfit, too and the packaging is top notch as well.

highly recommended!

i've got my package today and the head sculpt looks awesome in hand, nuff respect. really nice outfit, too and the packaging is top notch as well.

highly recommended!

Show us some pics lol. Just bumped into this thread and the figure looks amazing. Great job to all those involved.

highly recommended!

great to know. thanks again for the purchase :)

Show us some pics lol. Just bumped into this thread and the figure looks amazing. Great job to all those involved.

i can do that, but i didn't buy the complete figure, just the "clean" head sculpt and the outfit -- the paint app with the veins is superb, love it.
will get to sourcing an appropriate body and boots and doing some minor tweaking, and then i'll upload some pics.

Just got my clean Nomak and i love it!
Thanks unleashedviper! highly recommended figure :)

and a pic with my old One's Customs Nomak:
IMG_1656_zpsahexz39l.jpg

Here's my set. Modified it a bit and switched some parts out but couldn't have done it without this great set as a base. Incredible job done on the sculpt, paint and coat.
f9b2957fe481519853bc113f9487b0f2.jpg
y
85d21e5f50771d4aea1a0a11baabf44b.png
7ecfb2783f0c86325a3175392fdd8922.png
725cdc95a6b0c3b707f0366dce22bbd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back