Gauging Interest for a High end Wes Craven's New Nightmare "The Entity" figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I am wanting to gauge interest on how many people would want in on a Wes Craven's new Nightmare Freddy. I've spoken with Yi Xie who would be up for the sculpt, I would likely go with something like 357 for paint app, and tailoring, I'd like to go super high end so either ropa or Addblue, depending on interest, otherwise there's a tailor I've spoken to that works with YMA that could make it happen for a good price. With boots, I will still need to source, but knee high leather combat boots, I'd like to get something with actual leather vs. just cast resin. For the clawed hand, I'd be looking for someone who can do real metal claws and sculpted hands with sinew, muscle, and bone. Depending on how many people sign up, I'm consdering a couple different sculpt options, one being a more subdued sinister look, and the other being the iconic hospital room look. Here's the reference photos
1679351468644.png
Photo 1 would be the alternate expression

1679351492149.png
Photo 2 would be the primary expression.

1679351597600.png
Photo 3 is A good shot of the clawed hand. I'd be using a Worldbox AT020S and be sourcing forearmed hands as I have zero interest in having exposed wrist pegs.

1679351659990.png
Photo 4 is a collage I found going over exactly what type of clothing would be needed, only difference being the trench coat has a suit lining on the inside that matches his sweater stripes (the figures highlight this better, but from production photos I believe you can barely see the suit lining.

If I can get 30 people involved we can splurge and go all out on a full figure run, but wanted to really open it up to discussion to see who would be interested in a figure of this scale?

Back