Head sculpture Godfather Don Vito 2.0 Updated September2016 by Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Young Don Vito by Sculptor

With neck, please.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

You are extremely quick with this Zbrush and they are so accurate! That is a spot on Young Vito.

This Sculpter is on fire! Keep up the amazing work Rocco you seem to be spitting out some awesome work untouchables now godfather :panic::yess:

You can write me in list, man.Also I believe in old Vito.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Put me down for one! I really hope you offer up sculpts of older Vito, Sonny and Michael!! Please!

I think Rocco is definitely hearing us out :)
I'm sure he will make old Vito, Sonny, Michael and other De Niro characters.
Let's just not rush him!

Oh I am patient. I am just thrilled to see him offering up Godfather Vito. And wanted to share my enthusiasm in hoping rest of characters will be made. [emoji4]

Sonny, Coming Soon!

I just let out a really strange, semi-camp, high-pitched squeal that sounded like the sort of noise our little Chihuahua makes when he desperately wants to go for a walk or something really, really scary happens to him (like a carrier bag blowing past him on the street....ok, my dog's a p###y, so what? :mad:). He heard me and is now strutting around like he's the alpha male of the house and could take me anytime he wanted.

Basically, your Sonny Corleone tease has turned my daft hound into some sort of deluded Scrappy Doo clone who now thinks he's the boss of me. So, thanks for that.

Anyway, I better go and pick up his s##t before he comes back and goes absolutely ballistic.

Sonny too? :yess: Can't wait to see WIPs!

I just let out a really strange, semi-camp, high-pitched squeal that sounded like the sort of noise our little Chihuahua makes when he desperately wants to go for a walk or something really, really scary happens to him (like a carrier bag blowing past him on the street....ok, my dog's a p###y, so what? :mad:). He heard me and is now strutting around like he's the alpha male of the house and could take me anytime he wanted.

Basically, your Sonny Corleone tease has turned my daft hound into some sort of deluded Scrappy Doo clone who now thinks he's the boss of me. So, thanks for that.

Anyway, I better go and pick up his s##t before he comes back and goes absolutely ballistic.

:rotfl

Back