H40 Michael Myers prototype sculpt and knife set by Betomatali!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betomatali

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Hey guys, due to requests we will be offering 10 sets of both the PROTOTYPE version of my H40 Myers sculpt and kitchen knife! Sculpts will come unpainted and can ship to your painter of choice, at your request. Sets will be $210 USD including shipping. Newer photos will be taken once castings are completed, but for those who need a reminder, here's some photos of the original figure!

Stay tuned for updates and check our Facebook page for additional details as they become available! Sorry for the mixup, was a cross in communication!

Attachments

• myer1.jpg
    myer1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 85
  • myer2.jpg
    myer2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 74
  • myer3.jpg
    myer3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 81
  • myer4.jpg
    myer4.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Might be best to keep this as a full figure only...avoid the recasters from grabbing this.

This is just another option for those who can't afford to buy a full figure. I understand there's some talk between collectors about our decision to release sculpts, but I find it's a good option for the ones that prefer to build their own figures. Another way to avoid recasting is by offering sets such as these so the price isn't as immediately profitable for someone looking to make multiples. With the amount of individuals building kit bashes, it is unlikely there will be a substantial problem.

Your only looking at about 10 out there? So if someone decides to do it and now heads are being sold on ebay now you will have the scene of people selling their Myers because of that. So far from Beto' releases of figures only...we haven't haven't seen any recasts. Might just want to think about it.

Back