• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale HALLOWEEN 1978 MICHAEL MYERS (RAHMIER/CAINE/YUNSIL/DOGGIEDOC/MADBUG) CUSTOM FIGURE, LIFESIZE GREMLINS PROPS GIZMO & STRIPE {PRICE DROPS!}

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthMagnus

One Sixth Fly Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Grail Sale!

jesus.jpg

Kjun Artworks/Toribox/RobbiethePainter/DoggieDoc

The Big Lebowski Jesus Quintana Full Figure Set

Set includes,

Jesus Quintana Figure.

Headsculpt sculpted and Painted by Kjun with applyed hair net. Full purple bowling outfit with outer jacket by Toribox. Leather bowling shoes by Robbie the Painter. Custom body fit for Jesus perfect stature!

Accessories include,

Bowling Ball and glove by Robbie the Painter
Bowling Bag and Ball Polish Sling by Toribox
Jesus Gold Chain, Custom Bowling Rings and Coke Nail hands by DoggieDoc

Also includes,

Kjun Artworks Box
Jesus Certificate of Authenticity #16 of 22
Jesus Kubik Artwork by Stanley Kubick
Toribox Clothing COA

One of Kjuns best pieces ever! Don't miss out on this rare occasion to acquire this grail!

SOLD!

PM/DM FOR DETAILS!

Stay #onesixthfly ✈ ♥️

Last edited:
Grail Sale!

myers111.jpg

Caine Productions /Jacob Rahmier /Toribox/ DoggieDoc

HALLOWEEN 1978 Michael Myers Custom 1/6 Figure

A true one off grail here! Caine/Mabry Myers sculpt brilliantly painted and haired by master Jacob Rahmier! Head is magnetically fit to the neck. Toribox H78 Remastered 2.0 Coveralls on a Worldbox AT011 body for that perfect Myers build! Metal and Wood Lamson Knife by Duknasty. Mixed media screen accurate Jungle Boots with real laces by the great DoggieDoc! A true killer set!

Also includes,

Original Madbug Pumpkin (Unpainted)
This pumpkin is more rare than the Madbug Myers sculpts! Get it painted and flex that true piece of 1/6 history!

Hate to do this but need to make some moves! My loss is your gain!

2300 SHIPPED OR BEST OFFER

PM/DM for details!

Stay #onesixthfly ✈ ♥️

Last edited:
Grail Sale!

giz.jpg

Screen accurate Gremlins! Life size Ones!

Up for grabs are two of the finest pieces in my collection. STRIPE & GIZMO!

This set consists of two pieces.

Stripe Gremlin Lifesize Prop by Sacha Feiner of Gremlins fame.

Stripe features his trademark mohawk and real teeth with an open mouth expression. He is foam sculpted and painted just like the film. He features an armature inside the body which allows for some arm bending. His ears have wires so you can pose or fold them down like in the film. Due to the foam filling on the figure Stripe does have a small hole on the end of each ear tip where the wire ends. Doesn't effect the piece at all but I had to mention. See photos.

If your into gremlins than you know Sachas pieces are super rare, well sought after and highly regarded! A true masterpiece!

Gremlins Gizmo Prop by Medicom with custom work by an RPF artist.

Gizmo is the Lifesize Medicom Gizmo prop release and includes his original box.

So probably around 5 or more years ago when this prop was released there was an artist on the Replica Prop Forum customizing these Medicom Gizmos to make them movie accurate. So I sent it over to get redone.

He cut the hair, repainted the face, ears, hands and feet. Also added lashes to the eyes. This work makes this piece stand out so much compared to the retail verison. As you can see in the photos no detail was spared! A true work of art! Super movie accurate!

Unfortunately I do not have the space to display them and they are just going to waste being packed away so I'm looking to find these Gremsters a new home!

3400 SHIPPED OR BEST OFFER

PM/DM FOR DETAILS!

THANKS!

Last edited:
Back