Head sculpture Han by WW - Sold Out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all, Im recieving the payments you guys are sending and Ill update them here in a day or two. And many many thanks for you guys having joined and even liking the project, Niw its my turn to return the favour by delivering the goods. Painted will take about three to four months tops but Ill try my best to finish them sooner. Please send the balance payments as mentioned in the first post. Mr. Ford will return as Indy next in few months.

1693882662845.png

1693883086678.png

1693883116112.png

1693882723397.png

Last edited:
I haven't been keeping tabs lately lol, when's payment for a painted sculpt due?
I was collecting the balances(for sculpt) since the begining of last month as soon as the production started. And Paint fees since end of the last month. Im startting painting them next week. So itll be easier to start work without going hasselling you guys again and agian and concentrate on the finishing the jobs

Hi Guys here is the updated list, I have the total sculpts up to 70(boxes are already made and numbered up to 70) with all the messages sent me asking for unpainted sculpts and whats updated are so far who have paid for them. I hope the details will be clear and Ill have this attached to the main post as well.
Sculpt I have scalled to match ANH,JX,Han Solo story body types.

Some of the friends asked if I can take more spots for painting, my first priority is for those who already came on board for the painted heads and completing them. After that I can add any for painting and if the waiting is ok from your end you can join the run for the remaining spots. This is sold more than I hoped to sell and there will be no second run after this.

Note- Guys who have paid for unpainted please confirm your address,email,phone no via DM in the forum or any social media platforms as you feel easier. Ill be sending your Hans next week.
For painted heads Im starting to paint them coming week as soon as the Unpainted heads are shipped out

1694050018294.png

Last edited:
All the unpainted sculpts(balance payments completed) have been shipped out. You guys will be able to track them out by midnight my local time.

Also kind reminder on balance payments for those who not paid thus far

1695019301052.png

Back