Head sculpture Han by WW - Sold Out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
close up

IMG_9177.jpg

IMG_9178.jpg

Any previews of this headsculpt painted up coming soon? Waiting to order after I see one painted up first.

Color washes allowes me to get some quick skin tones and I can really do explorations for different skin tones. Here Ive done one quick wash with diluted red and then two washes of yellow. again red wash as Mr. Ford skin looks a little tan to me. after that a slight air brush to high light reds on his cheeks and forhead. finally the red spotting with finger and freckles with air brush. For all these it took around an hour give it or take.
Also this tests reminds me the things I need to consider like I have given less focus on his eyebrows makes it a noob sculpting. embarazing lol.
P.S- for this method I always prefer using Ejoe art as its color more of skull tone to me. and I prefer using that resin also it eats the color so well

IMG_9179.jpg

IMG_9181.jpg

Here is the updated list guys. Many messaged me with the interest of this sculpt and Ill have it opened for untill they come on board, many thanks for those who came on board with this and im gonna do my best with this sculpt. Also guys been asking whether Ill be doing Indy and deckard and yes I will be doing it. Once the Han production completes(printing) Ill share the render and open up a thread for them. sculpts shared are test ones so the final sculpts I will be havinf more work on the skin textures. The ones shared are printed in Mega 8K and I dont like the quality of those prints. My Mighty 8k display is busted and next week I should recieve the new display and ill be printing the final sculpts with that as that gives the best results in this scale prints. Also Merek should be sending the han solo body any day now and it should be with me in a week . Then the sizing will be correctly matched and shared the head on the body to get your confirmations. I know how important this sculpt for you all and Im gonna do my best to give whats promissed. Though its completed from my end after the first completion of the test paints you guys can give any input and Im happy to do the changes. Max I will be taking 20 painted heads and for unpainted itll be open. So pre ordering will be closed within this month.

Thank you so much

1688700645751.png

Back