"Happy" Han Solo & Indiana Jones IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nocturnal

Freakazoid
Reaction score
IMG_2325.JPG

Han Solo - Sculpt will feature smirk, sculpt will be neckless, sculpted hair, and unpainted flesh tone.

Indiana Jones - Sculpt will feature iconic smile, sculpt will be neckless, sculpted hat, and unpainted flesh tone.

Pricing includes all PayPal fees (pay as goods and services) and shipping charges.

US - $75
International - $85

Want both? Pricing will be $125 for both. Again the price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Painted option now available for an additional $65 per sculpt to be paid toward artist Hunter McGarry. You may view his portfolio by following the link below. Paying the artist directly will be the best option. Please include which sculpt you are paying to have painted. Once sculpt it payed for I will ship to Hunter to be painted.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...mission-65-dollars-head-eleven-han-added.html

Projected release for unpainted sculpts is Feburary-March

When making payment please add SSF Name, Real Name and address, and which sculpt(s) you'd like. The deposit will be put towards the final price. The balance will be due prior to shipping.

All PayPal payments for sculpts can be sent to [email protected]

All PayPal payments for paint applications can be sent to [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

Deposit List

1. Teleray (Han) PAID IN FULL (9505 5129 9362 7121 0370 09)
2. KindofBlue (Han/Indy) PAID IN FULL (UH005359475US)
3. Mwaarrkd (Han/Indy)
4. Star Puffs (Han) PAID IN FULL (9505 5129 9362 7121 0370 16)
5. Christian G. (Indy) PAID IN FULL (LH014677278US)
6. Yosituna (Han) PAID IN FULL (9505 5129 9362 7121 0370 23)
7. Proteus360 (Han/Indy) PAID IN FULL ((LH014673452US)
8. Alberto S. (Han) PAID IN FULL (LH014678070US)
9. Maxxyron (Han/Indy) PAID IN FULL (UH005358611US)
10. Skaro (Han) PAID IN FULL (LH014674625US)
11. Gavras (Han) PAID IN FULL (LH014672001US)
12. Bravomite (Han/Indy) PAID IN FULL (LH014676309US)
13. mao86 (Indy) PAID IN FULL (9505 5129 9362 7121 0369 96)
14. Anwe (Han) PAID IN FULL (UH005359223US)

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Han Solo / Indiana Jones Sculpts (OSS)

I was just about to say "not another Han Warna just did one"

But that is his right? :rotfl

Wish we could see something else as we've seen a fair few Han and jones now but dam sculpt is looking awesome! Shame I'm not a Star wars fan :panic::lol

When is deposit deadline for Indy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice one, like the smirk, definitly interested

Interesting!:clap
Can't be wait to see final images.

Hmmm... with such a limited run I'm going to have to keep a very close eye on this.

Is it really necessary to have the run so limited? There's a fortune to be made in Indy sculpts, and Han too. Especially if they're going to be as good as that WIP suggests.

Oh, and is the 'smile' on the Indy sculpt going to be the same as the picture in the OP or is it going to be a little more like Han's smirk? :)

Set run size to 50 as it's a pretty adventurous run. Should we hit those type of numbers may consider expanding run size or perhaps a second run.

The WIP is Han with his trademark smirk. The Indy smile will be more like the reference picture in the first post as I think it's more iconic to the character.

Hmmm... with such a limited run I'm going to have to keep a very close eye on this.

Is it really necessary to have the run so limited? There's a fortune to be made in Indy sculpts, and Han too. Especially if they're going to be as good as that WIP suggests.

Oh, and is the 'smile' on the Indy sculpt going to be the same as the picture in the OP or is it going to be a little more like Han's smirk? :)

Re: Smirking Han Solo / Indiana Jones Sculpts (OSS)

Han sculpt is about 40% done. Will post the next WIP when it's a little further along.

I'm very very interesting in both sculpt and Deckard please !!

sure, but deckard has to be a whole other facial expression, not just new hair on indy!! but you know this already!!!

Back