"Happy" Han Solo & Indiana Jones IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Happy Han Solo & Indiana Jones Sculpts (OSS)

First Indy WIP still a long way to go. As always constructive criticism is welcomed.

IMG_2528.JPG

deposit for "han & indy" sent.

Nearing completion a few more touches to go. As always constructive criticism is welcomed.

IMG_2582.JPG
IMG_2527.jpg

Re: Dec. 14 Update: Happy Han Solo & Indiana Jones Sculpts (OSS)

If it should be very this photo angle look-jaw, chin need to be longer from side where ear is visible.Also nose not so straight and nostrils bit wider.Les important lover tooth line.Eyebrows more up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in Han.

Photo was reference but yes. Thank you for pointing out. Want to make best looking version possible. Passed notes onto sculptor.

If it should be very this photo angle look-jaw, chin need to be longer from side where ear is visible.Also nose not so straight and nostrils bit wider.Les important lover tooth line.Eyebrows more up.

In Solo last render eyes looks in wrong place and bit to big fore me.Otherwise it's very good.

Hope this is hopeful indy should have a smirk where only the top of his teath are showing but overall they look great.RotLAshirt1.jpgharrisonford.jpg

Sculpt is being tweaked. The bottom teeth will not be showing. Thank you for all the input. New WIP in a few days.

Dec. 17 Update: Happy Han Solo & Indiana Jones Sculpts (OSS)

Now we are very close :) I just think maybe nose is bit to oblique-would be great to see profile.And I can't get why, but I don't like his left eye.

Re: Dec. 17 Update: Happy Han Solo & Indiana Jones Sculpts (OSS)

Looks fantastic. Sorry if this has already been posted but which body is the Indy head being made to fit? Guessing it will be the Hot Toys Dx05 but just st wanted to double check. Many thanks

Han and Indy will have similar measurements to their Hot Toys counter parts as so it can be a direct swap.

Looks fantastic. Sorry if this has already been posted but which body is the Indy head being made to fit? Guessing it will be the Hot Toys Dx05 but just st wanted to double check. Many thanks

So that's good to hear. I'm actually interested on indy. Will send first deposit soon.

I'll have a Indy version please

Back