Head sculpture Deckard by WW - Open to order

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always prefer the iPhone camera's angle over a DSLR. Both have their pros and cons, but the iPhone excels at capturing facial shapes in close-up shots, more so than using a macro lens on a DSLR. While DSLRs can capture more detail, especially in sculpture photography, achieving the same angles as the iPhone might be possible with better DSLR techniques. I need to learn these techniques to make the most of my DSLR.

1720603649684.png

Hey War,

As always your work looks great! Can you put the painted head on a body ? I like to see the sizing for comparison.

Thanks buddy!

I always prefer the iPhone camera's angle over a DSLR. Both have their pros and cons, but the iPhone excels at capturing facial shapes in close-up shots, more so than using a macro lens on a DSLR. While DSLRs can capture more detail, especially in sculpture photography, achieving the same angles as the iPhone might be possible with better DSLR techniques. I need to learn these techniques to make the most of my DSLR.

View attachment 475909

Unbelievably good.

Back