Head sculpture Deckard by WW - Open to order

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Deckard test paint. Ill share ordering info by monday

DSC01069.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

Hi guys, here are the ordering info for my deckard

Unpainted

For those who supported my Indy/Han projects - $150 with shipping(paypal fees not included)
New guys who are joining to this project - $200 with shipping (paypal fees not included)

Painted(painting will be started end of august once the Indy heads are completed in painting)

For those who supported my Indy/Han projects - $350 with shipping(paypal fees not included)
New guys who are joining to this project - $400 with shipping(paypal fees not included)

here are some print photos. Small changes done after the first test paint. Such as adding stubble and working a bit more on the hair details and likeness a bit. I still dont like how the details have captured in the print as its a printer settings issue and ill work on that. also the front hair string is a bit missing thats also a printing effect.

ETA

Unpainted heads will be shipped early next month. for painted Ill plan and let you guys know as the indy heads needs finishing.

to order you can pay the unpainted prices. my paypal is [email protected] and as always its under Shane Poole. when sending the payment please mention your name/address/email address/phone no/forum name in notes. (please dont forget to do that)

DSC01088.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01083.jpg

Unpainted

For those who supported my Indy/Han projects - $150 with shipping(paypal fees not included)
New guys who are joining to this project - $200 with shipping (paypal fees not included)

Painted(painting will be started end of august once the Indy heads are completed in painting)

For those who supported my Indy/Han projects - $350 with shipping(paypal fees not included)
New guys who are joining to this project - $400 with shipping(paypal fees not included)

here are some print photos. Small changes done after the first test paint. Such as adding stubble and working a bit more on the hair details and likeness a bit. I still dont like how the details have captured in the print as its a printer settings issue and ill work on that. also the front hair string is a bit missing thats also a printing effect.

ETA

Unpainted heads will be shipped early next month. for painted Ill plan and let you guys know as the indy heads needs finishing.

to order you can pay the unpainted prices. my paypal is [email protected] and as always its under Shane Poole. when sending the payment please mention your name/address/email address/phone no/forum name in notes. (please dont forget to do that)

View attachment 475854

View attachment 475855

View attachment 475856
Ho Waruna form me if course a sculpt : unpainted thx!

Unpainted

ETA

View attachment 475854

View attachment 475855

View attachment 475856
Hi my friend~ I will purchase unpainted and painted Deckard. First, I just sent money for an unpainted Deckard Head. This Deckard of yours is, for me, the best model of all the Deckard heads I've seen so far. Thank you vvery much and Best Regards.

Just a quick question. Are you offering sculpts with necks and without and we tell you which version, or are they with necks only?

Back