"Happy" Han Solo & Indiana Jones IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TAKING DEPOSITS: Happy Han & Indy UPDATE 2-4-17 PRINTED SCULPT PICS

Thank You, Waruna did a great job on these.

Nice. The HT Han will finally have a worthy head. The Jnix Han had a great likeness too, but the derpy expression always threw me.

Deposit sent for Smiling Indy Sculpt. Thanks.

Wanted to share this with you all, i waited to confirm that its his original tweeter acc and yes its him... IMG_0363.JPG

Last edited:

Super sweet! An endorsement from the man himself - congrats Waruna. Your sculpting has been off the chart recently and I can't wait to pick up some of the other Star Wars ones you have teased (and of course Sir Ian for Gandalf).

Wanted to share this with you all, i waited to confirm that its his original tweeter acc and yes its him...View attachment 321715

WOW now that is a certifiable seal of approval if there ever was one! Usually he seem's not all that fond of the merchandise associated with the character (Han)? Although I'm sure it's all very tongue in cheek

Prints being packaged and then being sent to caster. Hopefully in hand to ship in a couple weeks.

So for a painted sculpt, do I send all money to one person or do I send payment to multiple people and have to facilitate the shipping to hunter?

That is a very good question, I'm going to defer to Levi for this one.

Just a heads up for anyone who wants them painted, I'll be matching them to a HT Han solo body. I'm working on getting a DX05, so if I get that in time I'll match Han to Han, and Indy to Indy.

Very good question. I've spoken to Hunter and both agree it would be easier for anyone interested in his painting services to pay him $65 directly for the service and once balance of sculpt is paid to me I will ship the sculpt to him. I've updated all payment information on first post. If there's anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask.

So for a painted sculpt, do I send all money to one person or do I send payment to multiple people and have to facilitate the shipping to hunter?

Re: CALLING FOR BALANCE: Happy Han & Indy UPDATE 2-4-17 PRINTED SCULPT PICS

I will be doing an initial run of 20 sculpts for each character. If there is enough interest I'll consider a second run. I have less then 10 remaining for each character. Calling for balance with sculpts scheduled to be in hand to ship within the next week or two. Thanks again!

Balance sent (transaction ID 1WJ41529VE270212R)

List updated to reflect recent final balance payments. Thank you!

Back