Head sculpt made by ROCCO from STAN LEE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lobox42

I talk with Rocco is this head sculpt from STAN LEEcan be made and he say YES!!
I need to know who is interest in this head sculpt, the price be $75.00 include shipping only in USA, please send me a PM

STAN LEE
https://
If someone have better pictures please be free and post here and put your name in the list, I hoipe we can bring this guys in our shelfs!!! :)
STAN LEE.
1- Lobox42
2-Rhaykal
3-Jediguy
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

Thanks guys for the advice just we go only for STAN LEE and after I reopen this thread with JACK THE KING KIRBY!!
come on show some some love for Mr. STAN LEE!!
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: STAN LEE and JACK KIRBY.

It's the week after Black friday and a few weeks before Christmas, I think most people's December budgets are planned, also your currently competing with about 8 other sculpts also by Rocco, as his seem to be sculpted and need to be paid in about two weeks, most people probably wouldn't want to jump on a list till after the Holidays. I'd love a Stan sculpt, but at this time can't commit to it. I have 6 or seven sculpts coming and need to get parts for them plus the Iron Monger, and Avengers Cap coming, Not to mention family Shopping and planning for the month. I figure many board members are in the same situation.

It's the week after Black friday and a few weeks before Christmas, I think most people's December budgets are planned, also your currently competing with about 8 other sculpts also by Rocco, as his seem to be sculpted and need to be paid in about two weeks, most people probably wouldn't want to jump on a list till after the Holidays. I'd love a Stan sculpt, but at this time can't commit to it. I have 6 or seven sculpts coming and need to get parts for them plus the Iron Monger, and Avengers Cap coming, Not to mention family Shopping and planning for the month. I figure many board members are in the same situation.

I got waht you say my friend, I do all my hands to be this happens and see hpw much I get and maybe I put the money form my pocket trust the members in this list Rocco give me he's word and he say he give us the firts pictures after two weeks he got the payment, this two mens means a lot in the Marvel Universe and now with the movies out be good see in our shelfs The Stan The Man and Jack The King!! :yess::hi5:
You want enjoy the list?? let me know!
:1-1:

What I'm saying is there are a lot of Rocco's already sculpted sculpts on the market right now. His sculpts are competing with each other for people's money. And the turn around is so fast most people can't afford to pay for yet another in so short a time frame, there is no time to save up. They just paid for the last few. I have 3 or 4 of his I've already paid for I'm waiting to arrive in the mail and another couple I'd like to get,but can't at this time, as I've spent this month's budget for non essentials. I already spent too much this month. And a good portion of it was for his sculpts. I think there are a lot of board members in the same position, heck many just bought 4 ghostbuster heads of his. And it's about to be Christmas. Give people's wallets time to recover, then you will probably get more hits on your list.

What I'm saying is there are a lot of Rocco's already sculpted sculpts on the market right now. His sculpts are competing with each other for people's money. And the turn around is so fast most people can't afford to pay for yet another in so short a time frame, there is no time to save up. They just paid for the last few. I have 3 or 4 of his I've already paid for I'm waiting to arrive in the mail and another couple I'd like to get,but can't at this time, as I've spent this month's budget for non essentials. I already spent too much this month. And a good portion of it was for his sculpts. I think there are a lot of board members in the same position, heck many just bought 4 ghostbuster heads of his. And it's about to be Christmas. Give people's wallets time to recover, then you will probably get more hits on your list.

Yes, I ran into this same problem during my Mike and Gus run. 2 back to back is too much for most people. I'd recommend just going with Stan Lee for now and then in a couple of months try Kirby.

Yes, I ran into this same problem during my Mike and Gus run. 2 back to back is too much for most people. I'd recommend just going with Stan Lee for now and then in a couple of months try Kirby.

If I get some in the Jack Kirby and make true and see what happens...
Brand, you want be part in the list??:wink1:

Not this month as I explained there just isn't much people can afford right now, too many custom figures and sculpts on the market this month, I think you would have better luck in a month or two when there are fewer things to compete with typically February-April there are few things offered. Stan is something people would want, but not a must get right now sculpt.

Yea Rocco its a supply and demand thing and right now u have single handly flooded the market with awesome sauce. I think everyone is puke ing 1/6 sculpts right now.

OK!! my friends if this two guys in the list still want go with me I make it happens and in the future if some other member here want the HS just simple send me a PM, thanks!! :)

Hi i discover this thread today, the sculpt gonna be do it by rocco? i want one, addme on the list. This gonna be great a stan lee figure to put it with my marvel 1/6 collection.

Back