Help me break my wallet!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mochi

Reaction score
Hey there, forum pals. I've been a 1/6 collector since 2019, got away from it to focus on statues, and now I'm trying to redefine the focus of my collection to more unique pieces. I've bought a few custom pieces here and there, mostly head sculpts and accessories, but I'm hoping to find a few grails here and jump onto new, exciting projects that interest me. Here are some of my favorite films/etc. that I collect/would like to collect:

Film: Iron Man, Terminator, Tarantino, Horror (especially werewolves!), John Wick
TV: The Walking Dead (desperately trying to find a custom Negan), House of the Dragon/Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Succession
Video Games: The Last of Us, Red Dead Redemption, Elden Ring

Honestly the lists could go on. I don't really have a set plan, but those are some of my favorite things. Super excited to be here and see all of the fantastic customs! Where is the Hugh Jackman Van Helsing custom? I'd love to see one of those.

Welcome! Your best bet is to look through the active projects to hop on a new run or go through the "For Sale" section to see if you can find an existing figure someone wants to sell. I'm sure it'll easily break your wallet ;)

Back