[IDM Customs] Princess Leia A New Hope Dress and Belt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDMCustoms

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
I got this fantastic headsculpt from Snyderman. Big shout out to Snyderman for putting in the extra goodie and making this great sculpt available. Ever since I repainted the Sideshow Leia head, I've been wanting to make my own Leia figure, but I didn't really like the Sideshow body and the head seemed a bit oversize for it. This head I believe was made for the Hot Toys body. I didn't have any female bodies around other than my Hot Toys Alice so I used this Triad Alpha body I received from another collector to do the Elizabeth figure with and it looks pretty good. Plus, the Triad Alpha body looks great and has great articulation so I decided to use it as the body for my Leia figure. Jen sewed this up before we received the head from Snyderman so the hood is a bit oversized since we didn't know how high the head was going to be. Anyways, Jen is already making revisions on the hood and tightening some of the areas around the arms and making the slit on the dress slightly higher.

I've casted some of the belt parts and hope to finish her belt soon also. I think the Sideshow boots look great so I didn't do anything with it. The material on the dress drapes really well and we tested about 4 different kinds of material before settling on this one. It looks fantastic in person. I'll take more photos once it's done since the background seems a bit bright here.

I'm not sure if anyone is interested in this or not, but figured I'd throw it out there. I'll post more photos of the belt once I get some casts done and photo everything together.

The dress is $80 shipped and the belt is $20 shipped. Let me know if anyone is interested.

leia3.jpg

leia4.jpg

leia5.jpg

leia7.jpg

leia6.jpg

Interest List:

1) Laney74

Last edited:
Added you Laney74! Nope, there's no wire in the hood. This fabric drapes really nicely. We went through quite a few different materials until we found this one. The texture, weight, and drape is just perfect for Leia's dress!

They hang really well - just like the hood Evilface. I totally forgot to take some pictures of her in poses, but I figured I was going to photo it again after Jen finishes the revisions later this week.

Back