Full figure [OPEN] Castaway by Tom Hanks +Wilson

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayle__LP

Reaction score
Hi! I am going through a Castaway project, which is one of my favorite movies. I realized that there are no figures of this masterpiece. So I am trying to make one .

1647790149325.png

The pose is going to be a standing pose with a spear on his right hand . I am thinking of this concept , with root hair and 100 percent full body sculpt. I don't want to see any joints since he is not wearing that much clothes, so i am planning to sculpt the whole body in 2 pieces the upper part and the down part .

1647790402627.png
1647790429326.png

I am going to give this sculptor a commission since it seems that he understands human anatomy well. I already chose where to print the prototype, and copy these bodies with great resin quality.

The headsculpt i will use will be inigou or jnix headsculpt, since it is such a good sculpt of tom hanks. With hair rooted and painting it will look great.

[Head+ Body]

I am thinking of completing root hair and head/body painting around 450

[Wilson + Fedex + Wooden base ]

Wilson will be made by SolidFactory, 60~70usd for wilson. (fedex package not sure yet)

Wooden base will look like raft he uses to escape the island.

My estimated price is 700~ 800usd , i tried to lower the price and maintain great quality. I know it is not a cheap price, but i think it is a reasonable price because of the full body sculpt. Let me know if you're interested

1. Booked

Back