Head sculpture Indy Raiders head & hat [collecting payments]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much Merek !!!!!

I‘m really happy with the head

Here you all have a pic (primer already applied) + a comparison to the Inigo V3 head

Did you alter your yuan clothes in any manner. They look good.

Got my head painted by @Earl Weber
Incredible work and service! Working with him was a terrific experience I can’t recommend him enough!!
IMG_5441.jpeg
IMG_5450.jpeg

Hey sorry to bother you guys, I’m new to this thread. I’ve commissioned a headsculpt from Andrea a little over a year ago, already paid, and haven’t heard from him since May. So I was wondering if anyone’s heard from you, or has any idea what’s happened to him. I’ve messaged on IG, email, on here, nothing. Any help would be appreciated and again sorry to bother you guys.

Hey sorry to bother you guys, I’m new to this thread. I’ve commissioned a headsculpt from Andrea a little over a year ago, already paid, and haven’t heard from him since May. So I was wondering if anyone’s heard from you, or has any idea what’s happened to him. I’ve messaged on IG, email, on here, nothing. Any help would be appreciated and again sorry to bother you guys.
I replied to you on the Han page

Back