Inigou-Yunsil-YMDesigns- Hunter Thompson AKA aoul Duke (Fear & loathing in Las Vegas)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Inigou-Yunsil-YMDesigns- Hunter Thompson AKA aoul Duke (Fear & loathing in Las Vegas)

Hunter Thompson
AKA
Raoul Duke

Id like to gauge Interest In hunter Thompson from fear and loathing played by Jonny Depp of course for my next project. Naturally He wouldn't be himself if he din't come with his trade mark outfit. So the interest list is for the head & out fit as a package. If this get off the ground all offer heads only after the initial run of head and cloths are complete! Im guessing Yunsil will get the job on this one but I'm keeping options open I have a new secret tailor im gonna be showing off really soon she may want to take this on. Either way will see what happens but we will get a very nice outfit one way or another! Inigou Will handle sculpting and im working on getting an assesory guy on board here also!

This List is for Thompson only But please state your Interest if u want to see a Dr Gonzo also! If the interest is there we will make it happen!

Package will Include the following
Head
Blazer
Shirt
Blue pants

Regards

1.Jbeltram4
2.Snake Eater
3.annihilate22
4.El Calvo
5.Hollywood Cinema
6.Phine1
7.CRM 114
8.hotcus6
9.EarlHickey98
10.center68

Last edited:
Re: Inigou-YMDesigns- Hunter Thompson AKA Raoul Duke (Fear & loathing in Las Vegas)

I'd be interested but Gonzo is a must too!

Re: Inigou-YMDesigns- Hunter Thompson AKA Raoul Duke (Fear & loathing in Las Vegas)

Interested depending on outfit.

You mention 'blue pants' -whih are these? I would presum he would have come with his salmon pink slacks.

Please put me down!

Can you collab with VelvetMorning ? He does justice to the accessories !

He Wears a pair of blue pants with a pattern on them in a bunch of cuts. If we go with his shorts u will see his ugly knee's. I don't believe he wore any other pants i could be wrong thow? Im open to suggestions! Throw up some pictures guys!

The outfits you can out together for The Duke and Gonzo are endless. So many great scenes. I'm gonna give the movie a watch over weekend.

please put me down on the list.

Put me down for sure plus Gonzo is a must!!!

Does this help ?

Whats the score here?:wink1:

Just a taste.

null_zps6fe63e1d.jpg

null_zps426255c5.jpg

null_zpsae07d490.jpg

null_zps8d8aa422.jpg

Raoul Duke - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Primary Look

fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas-fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas-12935663-1920-1080.jpg

Alternate Clothing set (Like what was offered for Vincent & Jules)
AltClothing_zps8e41bfc1.png

Pushing it (Accessories - Typewriter and Travel bag)
DXAccessories_zpsa766eb16.png

Interested depending how the sculpt and outfit comes out

I don't know about Dr. Gonzo but somebody should definitely make a head sculpt of Benicio Del Toro from other films such as "Things We Lost In The Fire"! Heroin addict version of Benicio Del Toro would be superb!

Please put me down for this.!!!

So I started watching yesterday but my kid woke up and at 1, I don't think in ready to turn him in to this quite yet lol. I DVRed it to watch for best outfit but I def think a Gonzo is a must...ya just can't have one without the other :)

Re: Inigou-Yunsil-YMDesigns- Hunter Thompson AKA aoul Duke (Fear & loathing in Las Ve

Bump!!!

Re: Inigou-Yunsil-YMDesigns- Hunter Thompson AKA aoul Duke (Fear & loathing in Las Ve

Is this still a go? I'm super interested.

Its not looking good pal! We would need at least another 10 guys on board:( All add u to the list but i wouldn't hold your breath!

Its not looking good pal! We would need at least another 10 guys on board:( All add u to the list but i wouldn't hold your breath!

Arghhh, Hopefully this will gather more interest! Duke needs 1/6 treatment. :lecture

Someone show DarthMagnus this thread. I think even PCK was interested in getting one.

I would be interrelated pending final product!

Back