Interest - Cult King Vincent 2.1 and new Jules sculpt with Sinag paintjob

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinag55

Freakazoid
Reaction score
Hello, Sinag here.

Cult King and I have discussed the possibility of producing a updated Pulp Fiction PAINTED headsculpt two-pack.Basically, this would include a modified Mina Yu Vincent 2.0 headsculpt with modified untied hair and a brand new Jules headsculpt, probably something with a "furious anger" facial expression.

For now this is just to gauge interest. Let's see if we can get to 20 interested folks. So please comment and let us know.

Below is the painted sample of the Vincent.

Interest List:
1. cpoll36
2. kstarke_records
3. Kris Santa
4. ElGreco
5. Finwee
6. tommyh84
7. yaoyao
8. vcpeng87
9. Jroug
10. reservoir
11. regi13
12. petes
13. dingding
14. Julie250
15. Hannibal_Drama
16. john hbk
17. dordor
18. Wszhnhm
19. Xiaohan yang666

DSC_1788.JPG

DSC_1789.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_1784.JPG
    DSC_1784.JPG
    239.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Hello, Sinag here.

Cult King and I have discussed the possibility of producing a updated Pulp Fiction PAINTED headsculpt two-pack.Basically, this would include a modified Mina Yu Vincent 2.0 headsculpt with modified untied hair and a brand new Jules headsculpt, probably something with a "furious anger" facial expression.

For now this is just to gauge interest. Let's see if we can get to 20 interested folks. So please comment and let us know.

Below is the painted sample of the Vincent.

View attachment 421731

View attachment 421732

Interested. :)

I'll start a list. Thanks for the interest, guys!

Interested! Thanks Jay!
Thanks for informing me that there are ongoing projects related to this. :)

Who sculpt Jules new head?
We still don't know, buddy. When there's ample interest, we'll start looking for an artist. There's a chance it will be me, but we'll probably find another person to sculpt. Rest assured, the quality will match the Vincent 2.0's sculpt.

I'm interested depending on the Jules head, which is the real; attraction for me.

Interested at Jules headsculpt, Mina did a great job at Vincent 2.0, will she be consider to do Jules ?

Back