INTEREST LIST NEW CHARACTERS.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you say "new characters," do you mean as in characters that haven't been repeatedly done over and over for the last couple of years by every single artist under the sun?
That seems to be all anyone HERE is interested in. This is a VERY strange forum, it's unlike ANY of the others I belong to. It also seems to be very "Clique-ish", which most are... but whatever, I guess. Good luck with your project mate.

L

Frankensteinś Monster/ Frankenstein 1931
Rocky/Rocky Balboa
Jaws/Quint
Annie Wilkes/ Misery
Danny Torrance/ The Shining

Sorry for my long list but here are some headsulpts I would like for 1/6 scale custom headsculpts
Sandy and I would LOVE to make you a Rocky. Sandy's done Stallone's likeness many times-- Sly owns quite a bit of his work.

Lauren

IMG_2172.jpg

Attachments

• mentor pic.jpg
    mentor pic.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 0
Probably no interest from other collectors which is why they have never gotten made but for funsies:

Johnny Depp (Nearly any character but the below are more visually interesting)
-Willy Wonka (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) Full H+C+Acc
-Sam (Benny and Joon) Full H+C+Acc
-Barnabas Collins (Dark Shadows) Full H+C+Acc

Brandon Routh Clark Kent and Superman Returns Full H+C

Sun Records Elvis Presley Full H+C+Acc

Tron Legacy Quorra, Sam Flynn and Rinzler (no lights) Full H+C+Acc
Why does it have to be "Funsies"? If YOU LIKE a character that isn't popular, commission an ARTIST to make you one. There's more than one way to do that-- there's no need (in our case) for project managers and all these people involved. My husband and I can do ALL the work, and we can do it in a reasonable amount of time. Look at our stuff-- that's ALL done in house, at our studio in Huntington Beach, CA-- and it doesn't take a year for Christ's sake. Message me. I'll get you taken care of... tell us what you want. We make it for you. It's that simple.

Lauren

Attachments

• IMG_9090.JPG
    IMG_9090.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Lance Guest as Alex Rogen in The Last Starfighter (I'd also be down for a matching Grig)
Dennis Quaid & Lou Gosset Jr. from Enemy Mine
Ed Harris as Virgil Cole in The Abyss (dive suit version)
Kurt Russell as RJ MacReady in The Thing
Michael Douglas as Nick Conklin in Black Rain

*Sorry for listing any figures that have been previously made, I am new to these forums. I'd obviously be down to pick up a reissue of any of these figures based on their quality.

Probably no interest from other collectors which is why they have never gotten made but for funsies:

Johnny Depp (Nearly any character but the below are more visually interesting)
-Willy Wonka (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) Full H+C+Acc
-Sam (Benny and Joon) Full H+C+Acc
-Barnabas Collins (Dark Shadows) Full H+C+Acc

Brandon Routh Clark Kent and Superman Returns Full H+C

Sun Records Elvis Presley Full H+C+Acc

Tron Legacy Quorra, Sam Flynn and Rinzler (no lights) Full H+C+Acc
COMPLETED SIREN FROM TRON

pics are posted on my FB page 1/6 Limited Head Sculpts Have not photographed them all. Work in progress as balancing life vs hobby
I don’t do FB, can you add a picture here when you have some free time, thanks.

Please, for the love of god can someone please do a simple plain Jack Black look without the beard or moustache? Like Dewey Finn in the School of Rock or Gulliver's travels.

Back