Full figure [Interest] Ricky Vaughn (Charlie Sheen) from Major League - head + outfit + accessories

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this one, I’ve had a couple of spare HT Sheen sculpts for years wanting to do Vaughan custom.
Any chance of getting blue shirt as well?

Do you mean the batting practice jersey that he tears the arms off of?

BE2C6B80-E058-4962-9DD4-896DE92FF5DE.jpeg

I did think of whipping one of those tops to use with the Platoon head. The bandana isn’t screen accurate, but it totally works for his look. So yes, that is a definite possibility.

I’m currently working on modeling the hat for the head sculpt artist to use.

View attachment 431237

I did think of whipping one of those tops to use with the Platoon head. The bandana isn’t screen accurate, but it totally works for his look. So yes, that is a definite possibility.

Think leather jacket with no sleeves over the uniform would be better

I had forgotten that he had the wild haircut already at spring training. I only had time to re-watch the game at the end so I could get his outfit and equipment right.

I think this project will just limit itself to that outfit.

I had forgotten that he had the wild haircut already at spring training. I only had time to re-watch the game at the end so I could get his outfit and equipment right.

I think this project will just limit itself to that outfit.
I thought you said something about getting a head sculpted for this project?

View attachment 431237

That would be awesome and not something I though anyone would consider and Iwas thinking the same thing. I have a couple of those heads that I always wanted to resculpt the gap between the hair and head once the bandana was removed. Spikey hair perfect for sleeveless look. The flat hair piece (helmet hair) is perfect for a putting a cap on.

An option on a blue game shirt, like in the back ground of that image above would also be appealing.

I'm sure Kubisi art on the Sculpt Will do a great work ! The outfit from final game Is the perfect choice...the baseball hat would be nice in Fabric

Last edited:
Back