Clothing set [Iris] BBC's Sherlock outfit re-run (coat updated) - Benedict Cumberbatch

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roach_rch

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I spoke to Iris and she is willing to do another run of her BBC's Sherlock outfit (Benedict Cumberbatch).
1635403699650.png

**PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY**

This is a straight replication of the previous Sherlock set released as a Iminime full figure (limited to 20 pieces I believe), with the following improvements to make the coat more screen accurate:

- the coat fabric will be different than the 1st time

- the coat buttons are going to be a new design

The original coat looked like this (not my pic):
1635403804656.png

The updated fabric looks like this:
1635403754304.png

On top of that the buttons on the coat will be updated to be 100% screen accurate:
1635403736414.png

- still waiting for her to confirm if the smaller buttons from the inner part of the lapels can be included:
1635404643406.png

The price for the full set is $600 plus PayPal fees and shipping (determined when ready to ship).

If you want just the updated coat it's $280 plus PayPal fees and shipping (determined when ready to ship).

The requested improvements require some design work on top of the existing prototype. Therefore these prices assume a minimum order of 10 pieces. It can be either a full set or just the coat.

This price is valid for a limited time, so I will be accepting orders through 11/30/2021. The window may be slightly extended if we don't hit 10 by then.

The delivery time-frame is June 2022.

Iris requires no deposit for this run, only a full payment.

Shipping cost will be due once the sets are in hand and shipping rates are calculated.

***I am now accepting payments.***

Please send $600 per set or $280 per coat (plus 5% paypal fees) to [email protected]

Please make sure to include your forum name and "Sherlock Iris set" in the notes

Note that the delivery time-frame is June 2022.

The payment deadline is 11/30/2021 and extensions will not be granted, as I prefer to keep the run to a minimum and start the production ASAP.

If you have read and understand all of the above, please post in this thread and send the payment to be added to the interest list below.

Cheers! :)

Interest:
1. roach_rch (full set)

This is a great project. With regard to the suggestions on clothing materials, I think iris's clothes are restored to the shapes of the first and second seasons, while the clothing materials and colors (more black) made by iris for the first time are actually more restored to the film.Now the new coat is neither the color of the first season nor the next few seasons

Back