Clothing set [Accepting Payment] Hye Hwa Joker Coat 1/6 & Limited Full Outfit (WAITING FINAL PROTO)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We’re also fixing the shoulder shape, and make it more natural pls stay tuned for new updates.

5EFD785B-486D-4888-BDFA-E9FF653B167C.jpeg

Sounds good, is it possible to push the stitching closer to the edges as well? They’re currently a bit too far inward on the suede.

Maybe also matte down suede edges of the lapels to help give a thinner appearance?

Sounds good, is it possible to push the stitching closer to the edges as well? They’re currently a bit too far inward on the suede.

Maybe also matte down suede edges of the lapels to help give a thinner appearance?
This I need to check as currently is already challenging enough to stitch on those parts.

Yes this is still WIP, will release the final proto soon..

This I need to check as currently is already challenging enough to stitch on those parts.

Yes this is still WIP, will release the final proto soon..
Is the full outfit being tailored for the INART sculpt/body? Not sure if I'm remembering that correctly or not.

Is the full outfit being tailored for the INART sculpt/body? Not sure if I'm remembering that correctly or not.
Yes, for Inart body or something similar.
I think the HT Joker body is quite similar in build with Inart.. so should work fine either way.
What body that you are going to use??

What body do you guys think i should use for this yunsil set? Inart just wont work imo especially with the magnetic neck joint. Am currently using a worldbox a020 with topo2.0. Might be a tad too bulky.

Attachments

• IMG_7987.png
    IMG_7987.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
Following for the coat ! I'm considering it but still on the fence because of the high price point.

The new prototype for the full outfit and coat is very close to completion.
New updates for the quantity order:

1/ Coat Only will be available for 5 orders
2/ Full Outfit will be available for 10 orders

Please stay tuned guys :)
Interested in Full Outfit pending on price and prototype! Can't wait to see it.

Some progress we made for the new proto..

760274EC-C074-410C-AA50-46C22D5EED87.jpeg

D4F3948E-D732-4B17-A7FD-742C313A8D83.jpeg

D4478502-4996-4938-A14B-FDEFCC0F376F.jpeg

Pls wait we make this as perfect as possible.

Special treatment for people who bought the full set outfit, we will help to assemble with your chosen body. Will arrange shipping if needed that service.

Please add my name to the paid list. Paid deposit for jacket on Nov 7th
Name:Gerry Wilkie
Forum Name: Wilkster

Back