Clothing set [Accepting Payment] Hye Hwa Joker Coat 1/6 & Limited Full Outfit (WAITING FINAL PROTO)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coat should be finished soon.
We're pending the full outfit, and we don't take any more orders due to the difficulties of getting this coat correctly.

451443297_1543285609924848_4663584944391205148_n.jpg

But you guys will be very happy with the results.

May 27:
Jagzz: “we will complete the final proto in 2 weeks. I will update the progress on the new prototype this week.”

July 15:

What the hell is going on with some of these projects managers??
I update more frequently on IG bro, please PM me over there.
My IG is mrjagzz.
I rarely open forum now, sorry but it the production is already near completion, will take the picture with the Inart body and clothing set.

I update more frequently on IG bro, please PM me over there.
My IG is mrjagzz.
I rarely open forum now, sorry but it the production is already near completion, will take the picture with the Inart body and clothing set.
I understand. However, I am stating my comments regarding the entire run of players who may not be on IG.

I do thank you for the update.

I understand. However, I am stating my comments regarding the entire run of players who may not be on IG.

I do thank you for the update.
Ahh understand man, but if you want to reach me if everyone want to reach me with quick response pls message me on IG.
I will update you much more quickly.
I will help to answer any questions.

Back