IRIS: Mad Max Fury Road [TAKING DEPOSITS]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luisenigma1

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Mad Max Fury Road costumes (1).jpg
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Max-Rockatansky-Jacket.jpg

The price on the Outfit set $280 plus shipping.
shipping cost.
usa 27 canada 30
europe russia 30
uk 33
asia australia 24. And the deposit will be $100 as gift or $104.4 with paypal fees. You can send deposits when we have reached the limit. I will continue to update this thread. Cheers for now.
1:Luisenigma1
2: xoalse
3: Elgreco
4: reservoir
5: Bravomite
6: terryip
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

Last edited:
Made a change to the thread I spoke with Denny Kim about this and he said the price won't change if one or the other is chosen. I want to see if there is anyone interested in one or the other.

Made a change to the thread I spoke with Denny Kim about this and he said the price won't change if one or the other is chosen. I want to see if there is anyone interested in one or the other.
Thanks Luisenigma1. I would prefer Fury Road as there are no high end alternatives for it (Road Warrior had some options previously but I appreciate people likely missed them and they are scarce nowadays). Could we do both?

Either way have you thought about leaving a note in the SSF thread to suggest they might want to visit this site as we are considering doing custom run for Mad Max. I expect there are fans there who don't visit this place yet.

Thanks for organising

Interested in x2 Road Warrior sets but I also agree with Bravomite, would be great to have one of each (1 Road warrior and 1 Fury road). We need to drum up support from the Road Warrior interest thread currently on the SSF forum. Lets make it happen!

Last edited:
Ok I will let Denny know. We could just follow through with this set first and begin the road warrior separate after this run. I want to let iris handle one at a time if possible. Yeah if anyone wants to spread the word on ssff then that's fine. I want to get the interest for the fury road outfit going so we can start. So it's official both will be done.

Denny is ok with both runs being done. He wants the limit to be met and deposits paid for one run before continuing with the other. So please spread the word about this run so we can see it happen.

Hoping that this gets done also. Road warrior thread is getting some interest so I want to be certain this gets enough to get it started.

To answer your question it will be made out of the same if not similar material that iris used for the road warrior version only it will differ a bit due to the damage and stitching like the film. I leave it to them to use what is best suited.

Back