IRIS: Mad Max Fury Road [TAKING DEPOSITS]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Luis, I would be interested in an Iris Fury Road run as I now have the Jin toys sculpt but until there is some word from Iris on the Road Warrior run I'd prefer to wait.

Hi Luis, I would be interested in an Iris Fury Road run as I now have the Jin toys sculpt but until there is some word from Iris on the Road Warrior run I'd prefer to wait.
I agree i want to finish the road warrior run and after that see if this will be possible. If you know others who are interested spread the word so this run gets made.

The Road Warrior interest thread on Sideshow Freaks gets some decent interest these days. I'm sure there would be some enthusiasm for a Fury Road Max outfit too. It could even double up as a Thunderdome Max outfit which I think had stitching in the jacket and pants.

The Road Warrior interest thread on Sideshow Freaks gets some decent interest these days. I'm sure there would be some enthusiasm for a Fury Road Max outfit too. It could even double up as a Thunderdome Max outfit which I think had stitching in the jacket and pants.
It does, Beyond Thunderdome is the same as Fury Road only it's more worn in Fury road and it has a khaki shirt. The outfit will come in black so people will have to get it weathered that way they have the option for both.

Back