JASON VOORHEES Part III clothing set - by MOE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14 people wants caines sculpt, seems weird they all wouldnt want the clothing aswell considering without accurate clothing its going to put caines awesome sculpt to waste

14 people wants caines sculpt, seems weird they all wouldnt want the clothing aswell considering without accurate clothing its going to put caines awesome sculpt to waste

Well if Caine sends me the body and head, we can get the proto type going! Maybe for all to see!

Proto's might help... I think the simplicity of the outfit (and a number of close-enough options) might be hurting sales here. Although I think getting the right size and shape is key on this one and a tailored outfit is the best bet.

I don't think its weird at all. Its like galactiboy says, it's the simplicity of the outfit and other available much cheaper options. I don't doubt Moe's stuff is top notch but we really are talking about a work shirt and pants. So I think people are just going to find their own stuff and mod it. As far as taking away from the sculpt, that's your opinion. Find the right shirt and pants and it will look great. Again, I'm not knocking Moe, all his stuff looks great. But its not in everyones budget. Certainly not in mine.
Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think its weird at all. Its like galactiboy says, it's the simplicity of the outfit and other available much cheaper options. I don't doubt Moe's stuff is top notch but we really are talking about a work shirt and pants. So I think people are just going to find their own stuff and mod it. As far as taking away from the sculpt, that's your opinion. Find the right shirt and pants and it will look great. Again, I'm not knocking Moe, all his stuff looks great. But its not in everyones budget. Certainly not in mine.

:lecture good point bro... Look I'm here if you guys want to proceed with it! And I know my tailor will nail the accuracy! But it's your guys call! Yes it's simple bash for most if you can find accurate shirt that especially fits that neck on body! Most shirts would have to be altered

No doubt about the neck. Its a simple bash but only if you can find the right shirt, you're right. They're certain characters I think I'm more inclined to be more picky about in terms of clothing/accuracy etc. Jason, as much as I love him, isn't one of them. His outfit, at least in the early films,are fairly simple. So I think I could live with a modded shirt and pants I found on ebay. Either way I'm looking forward to what Moe brings to the table and seeing these awesome figures put together. :rock

soooo I finally got my ACI christian body in (after having to cancel orders that seemed to go no where and then reordering from a different distributor) and....I don't think its a good fit for jason. I actually kinda hate the body in general! lol. so unfortunately because of this I'm going to have to suspend the clothing set until a better option is found. Thanks guys

:lol I've heard some bad reviews on that body... although still a lot of people end up using it :huh

Have you thought about the new regular TrueType (TTM21)? It's a large well articulated body... but not as huge as the muscular TTM20. Also it's readily available.

HOT10429.jpg

I thought the ACI with a height mod and some padding out would have been good :dunno maybe not :lol

How about the ACI andrew? not so common anymore but it has that upper bulk and good height? a few pop up on evil bay now and then...

Also another one to consider would be a DAM? I know One's Customs is currently using those bodies for the Tyler Mane build in H1 and H2, he is a tall one if you look at some of his latest vids he puts it next to a regular HT body. cant say for sure it isnt modded though :dunno

:gah::gah:

Back