Joker HS Comic version

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar c.v.

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Greetings friends, As I promised here is the cast of Joker's head.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to see and comment in the post.
For all who want one, the cost of the painted head is $65 and i must sent one week after placing the order.
The cost of the unpainted head is $35 and i must sent one day after your order.

plus $ 5 for shipping Worldwide.

Only paypal and my account is [email protected]

Have a nice day.

a little off topic would you consider doing a jim gordon or a nightwing

Commissioner-Gordon-90s-A.jpg

nightwing1501.jpg

Thanks for the idea. I'm open to any ideas.
Could you put more photos, please.

That's fantastic! Would there at all be an option of getting it with the neck? Or is it just without?

Thanks for the support guys, your words make me strive to show better jobs.
wbss21, The head is without neck, but if you like I can get you a neck that is compatible whit hot toy.

If you could do bring out the details of the face in black or purple instead of flesh tone, it would look perfect!

Thanks for the comment friend, I think you're right, it would be crazier, a perfect Joker.

of course it0778, it fits perfectly.

Hi guys, thanks for thinking that my work is good, I have several heads, are available for immediate shipment.
:wave

Hi guys, thanks for thinking that my work is good, I have several heads, are available for immediate shipment.
:wave

i'll be getting more pics soon for gordon and nightwing how about a harley quinn maybe a scarecrow

Are very good ideas that you have, I've been thinking in to do a Arly and about a scarecrow, I have one that is in process, but it is for own creation.

Back