Joker HS Comic version

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lt0778, thanks a lot by your purchase, :) for any doubt, we are in contact by email.
Oscar.

The package is underway dear friend. I send you the traking number in a pm.
Have a happy day,

Thank you very much for the confidence placed in me and my work, you deserve quality works.
In case that you're interested, I have more kind of heads available, or if you want, I can acept suggestions about another sculpture that are interested.

For anyone interested, I have more Joker heads available and I repeat that I am available to do any job that interests them.

Greetings and have a good weekend friends.

I finally got a chance to work on this Joker. Awesome head sculpt Oscar. This was painted by BetoMatali. Thanks to both!

87ac222e.jpg

a2f3f3ee.jpg

looking good will post pics of mine maybe tonight working on it as we speak lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god! :clap that great and wonderful work you have here.
I never imagined it painted as well, really you made an excellent job.
I really congratulate my friend.
:hi5:

Oh my god! :clap that great and wonderful work you have here.
I never imagined it painted as well, really you made an excellent job.
I really congratulate my friend.
:hi5:

oscar that's not mine that urscals i will post pics of mine later, so send you congrats to urscal.

I don´t understand wrong, sorry for the mistake, but yes, I meant it, the work of urscals looks very well.
But I really believe that you are incredible painters.
Forgiveness for the misunderstanding guys.

Just got this great sculpt in the mail. Really impressive work, I can't wait to paint this one when I find some time.

Here's a quick shot (I drew the pupils in with a pencil to get an idea of how I want to position them).

IMG_9787_3_small.png

Greetings my friend, for to be the beginning, it really looks great.
I can not wait to see it painted. Please send me photos.
Have a happy weekend.

I just thought I'd showcase your great sculpt in here before I paint it, the details are really superb. I love the expression, perfectly captures the essence of the Joker. :lecture
I'll definitely post pics when I'm done painting him, although that probably won't be for a while, got a lot of stuff going on currently.

Back