Joker Premium Format Statue gloves and crowbar custom parts spazzy

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzy

Super Freak
Reaction score
PLEASE READ FIRST.
Terms:
1. Pre-Order Shipping in April (will do my best to try and get them done earlier, but going to be realistic with current workload)

2. Payment in full upfront to secure order.

3. For serious buyers only, if you do not want to pay upfront or wait, or decide to change your mind half way through,
then please wait for possible extras, or the next batch to be completed, no guarantee on when or if they will be made. No refunds once paid for, I don't mind you reselling or transferring your order, but wont be refunding.

4. Because of the April timeframe, I am going to only accept gift paypal payments. No way I would get done within the allowed timeframe for paypal transactions to be canceled, so this shouldn't be an issue if a serious buyer. I have never ripped anyone off, and my feedback on ebay is spazzy-customs. I may be slow at times to get to stuff but I always try and make up for it.

5. I am only taking pre orders for a set number at the moment, if the list fills up, I can put you on the list for the other batch,
but not a guarantee when or if I will get to them, which is why I will not be taking payments for the waitlist.

6. First come first serve, full payment is the only way to reserve the spot.

7. All items come hand painted pegs/magnets etc.

8. Shipping First class USA $5.00, Canada/Mexico $10.00, International $15.00.

9. Pictures shown are very early quick sample paintups, the paint and sculpt may and probably will be changed for the better, especially the quality.

10. If there is something minor you had in mind to change up let me know and I can see what I can do.

11. Discounts: If buying 2 or more pieces $5 off each piece.

12. All info will be updated in facebook Patrick Dowdakin, the thread at sideshowcolectors.com and/or workspace thread under spazzy, contacting about when it will be done
will just be a copy and paste of shipping in April message.

13. Contact me here, sideshowcollectors.com and statueforum.com under spazzy or by email [email protected] (this is not my paypal)

14. When sending payment please add in the comments where we are communicating (facebook/email/forum etc) name and or user id and what you are buying.

Gloves with crowbar bloody or clean. Blood splatter on gloves on request. WHite gloves shown can also be done. limited to 20
$115
2vjo0w7.jpg

25g5sf8.jpg

MALLET IS SOLD OUT, PIC to show white gloves I can make for crowbar
116l1j9.jpg

2aio6s8.jpg

Last edited:
I have enough orders to hold me over for some time, so I am stopping pre orders on Tuesday Dec 8th. If you haven't already contacted me, then please place your order or let me know when you are able and will see what I can do.

Am I still able to order the bloody white gloves with a bloody crowbar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back