[Kato Work] Fight Club leather jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's not good news. I don't recall him ever working like this before. I mean, if he wants to be paid in full after he shows a proto I'd get that, but paid in full before a proto shown??

You're right, the 19 is a bit too buff for Tyler but the problem has always been it's the lesser of all evils out of the widely available options. Even fully clothed his shirts usually require a muscle neck (which is why basically all Tyler sculpts out there are neckless), and most bodies with that neck also have buff sculpted muscle arms (19's and similar).

Ideally, a muscle neck/torso with TTM21 arms would be perfect for a fully clothed Tyler. That's the formula HT used for Banner but those bodies are nearly extinct now. Too bad there isn't a KO of that recipe yet

The 19 is better suited for a tank-top version, and while even still it's a little too buff, it does have more definition than the Solo or Stark bodies which is a better fit for Tyler. Unfortunately, any way you slice it there's always a compromise when sourcing a body for Tyler.

What sculpt is he using here?
The new HT Quicksilver body looks identical to a Banner.

That was my pics and figure actually Mike ...That is the Iminime shaved head Tyler that was only released with the full set preorders.

Last edited:
Ah, Quicksilver! Good to know. But again there's gonna be slim pickins for those too. I wish that HT would release that body as a True Type. It would solve a lot.

Is that the Iminime sculpt?? Stupid me for not picking it up at that time

Back